Author Topic: girl problems :/  (Read 1799 times)

today these lads were bugging me and my girl at school today like trying to get us to kiss and shizz but my girl prefers to do that not in public because weve not been going out that long (about a week) and then they started calling us frigid and stuff.
I really wanted to hit them but if any of that stuff happens we can get expelled straight away because they are really strict so in the end we moved away. But they came back.
Now shes not talking to me on facebook so she must be really upset or something.
/Advice please
none of your stick it in her pooper stuff either please.

none of your stick it in her pooper stuff either please.
hehehehe

Even if that happened to me, I would punch them, regardless of how strict the anti-bullying policy is.

EDIT: After finding out that you live in England, I have to say...JUST loving PUNCH THE stuff OUT OF THEM!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:24:56 AM by Isaac Fox »

Even if that happened to me, I would punch them, regardless of how strict the anti-bullying policy is.

EDIT: After finding out that you live in England, I have to say...

JUST loving PUNCH THE stuff OUT OF THEM!!
Is it really bullying if they're bullying in the first place?
I call it giving what is owed.

EDIT: After finding out that you live in England, I have to say...

JUST loving PUNCH THE stuff OUT OF THEM!!
ok man they have it in for them tomorrow
Just need to separate them >:)

stick it in any hole she got.

yeah, but id still get expelled for hitting someone regardless of them bullying in the first place

At my school, the teachers actually bang up on the VICTIM as well as the bully, even if they were just being protective towards others or even the school itself, because they believe they were the ones who started the whole scene, even if they haven't.

It's loving stupid. It happened to me countless times.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:30:48 AM by Isaac Fox »

ok man they have it in for them tomorrow
Just need to separate them >:)

Um...why not hit them off school grounds, you know to NOT get expelled..? Also, is this girl you've gone out with for A WEEK, worth what you'd be losing?

Um...why not hit them off school grounds, you know to NOT get expelled..? Also, is this girl you've gone out with for A WEEK, worth what you'd be losing?
yeah but she really likes me :/
What would be the point of going out with her if i didnt like her?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:33:14 AM by danisaac5 »

yeah but she really likes me :/

Yea...that's usually how ANY relationship starts...

Girl's are like potatoes, you gotta give em some space.

why would she be upset. is she to stupid as to know those guys were just jackasses?