Author Topic: Roblox Bricks Destruction  (Read 2542 times)

I hated the game Roblox, I even said it in the Roblox forums, saying Blockland was WAYYYY better, but, I did like the way the bricks went when they were destroyed, they didn't disappear, they just laid in the ground, also, if you destroyed the right wall of a square, the square would lean to on side, I liked this way WAYYYY better because it was realistic. You could maybe add a button to put all the bricks in their original places. Anyway I think it would be cool, but its probally not possible. D:

It's probably possible, but best not to be done. I want this feature too, but imagine the disgusting lag that would follow a massive explosion. Like an explosion from the Ion Cannon.

I guess people would refrain from using them then.

Been suggested, many people said no and gave excellent reasons why.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=16376.0

But i only want this one feature, not all those other ones there all stupid.... this would be cool, ans wayyy more realistic

In the link it tells why this won't happen...at least by Badspot and any time soon.

You obviously haven't used Muffinmix's Ion Cannon on the Gascorp Mansion or any other giant build.

Torque does NOT have a phys-library! Physics are not currently possible in Torque!

It would be funny to see BL run on like the source engine or the Unreal 3 engine. That would be funny.

was curious what blockland would be like on a different (or much more godly) engine.

Torque does NOT have a phys-library! Physics are not currently possible in Torque!
Yes it does, handicap.

It is. but it would be a hard and take a damn long time

And the bricks would lag after a while

Is it ok to double post now that we can't edit posts?

y did badspot take off the edit button? Badspot y and explain EXACTLY plz? cause its unfair for us noble fourms member.

Your use of "us" frightens and unnerves me.