Author Topic: Discuss things that make you rage/annoy you  (Read 7085 times)

Ponies. Any and every grown male who is obsessed with such things. Take a step back and realize what the forget you're obsessing over. You should be ashamed and embarrassed for yourself, grow a loving pair of testicles for forgets sake.

Also, regardless of who is into it, the entire pony fandom is overly forced.
But do not rage about it and do not mention peoples names, it would be nice for this not to turn into a drama thread


I don't understand how you can make a thread called "Discuss things that make you rage" and then throw a rule like that in there and expect it to be followed.

I mean

It's Lauren Faust

She made Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends AND Powerpuff Girls

Of course MLP is awesome!

I mean

It's Lauren Faust

She made Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends AND Powerpuff Girls

Of course MLP is awesome!
Thats it back to the thread boy.
I don't understand how you can make a thread called "Discuss things that make you rage" and then throw a rule like that in there and expect it to be followed.
it's fine if you post that you hate it but the Op doesn't want this to turn into an argument thread which you were kind of doing.

it's fine if you post that you hate it but the Op doesn't want this to turn into an argument thread which you were kind of doing.
I wasn't trying to start an argument, I was simply stating my feelings on the issue.

Pro tip:

Frostbyte, if you just let it go, it won't result in a fight!

Pro tip:

Frostbyte, if you just let it go, it won't result in a fight!
Good idea, back to whatever it was I was doing that wasn't on the forums.

Good idea, back to whatever it was I was doing that wasn't on the forums.
Good boy.

Good idea, back to whatever it was I was doing that wasn't on the forums.
I should be sleeping but exam anxiety has me unable to do so. Therefore here I am.

People who don't use  vowels and spell everything with just consents.

Bskly lk ds, hy grl hw u dn???;););):);):):):):):);)3==D--

I hate just bout everything. Everything hates me, all is good.

But for real I can't stand people who bug me bout everything



*cough cough* this one dude at my school *cough*

  • Anyone that uses memes IRL
  • When a child is crying in a restaurant and the parent does jack stuff
  • When people are richards and later say it was a joke

people that think it's cool to be ghetto and wear a shoelace as a belt. forget i hate them.
and THEYRE EVERYWHERE :U

also, public restrooms.


The school system itself