0 (0%)
Romulan ale
1 (3.8%)
Vulcan tea
3 (11.5%)
Khhhhhhaaaan
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Blok trek TOS USS Enterprise NCC 1701 project >:D  (Read 35532 times)

I might take a day or two break from blockland to let out all the insults I've taken stay tuned

It's supposed to be your build.

What.
Supposed to be yes I feel more of just the person that just watches now :( and I hate that feeling

alright cap WHERE IS MY VODKA

on a more serious note:
we are at a standstill in terms of progress on the ships frame. we are in desperate need of critically specific bricks which will be necessary to construct the neck and saucer sections.

until somebody can make these bricks for us (which will only happen once the blb tools will come out), then no progress on the project will be made for a while. this, in combination with my constant overpiling of work at school and cap living in a completely different time zone make it far too difficult to work on the project for the time being. as senior chancellor of the planr empire i hereby order the enterprise to a temporary "all-stop"

EDIT:
i almost forgot, since i still have the time of this weekend, i will be working on developing our turbolift technology for the ship.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:06:50 PM by Planr »