Author Topic: [GSF] Ghost is back!!  (Read 10474 times)

When will you host so I can see this?
I'll try to host sometime this week; I'm close to being done with the basic bricks.

It would be a little more eye pleasing if they were curved, liked what wedge originally made in sketchup
Maybe when the dev. tools come out I can try making curved bricks.

so many people coming back. <3
Stratofortress (my beloved)
and GSF, :D

WOOOOOOOOO GSF GHHHHOOOOSSSSTTTTT (I LUVS YOUR MAPZ!!!! :D :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:)
Yeaaah someone's getting banned.
Sorry dude.

Yeaaah someone's getting banned.
Sorry dude.

hes right...cuz u can tell how he exceeded the spam limit

Fake.

Pretty damn obvious. Just a vehicle/bot with the setvehiclename event. Then again there's the blue name above the chat in one of the last pictures but that was probably someone with a rename.

Fake.

Pretty damn obvious. Just a vehicle/bot with the setvehiclename event. Then again there's the blue name above the chat in one of the last pictures but that was probably someone with a rename.
What are you even talking about?

Anyway, I need to ask:

Will bricks be able to be planted slightly inside the terrain brick like terrain normally does? That kind of leniency really helps. Especially if you're trying to convert old saves from terrain maps to using these terrain bricks.
Perhaps they could act similar to water bricks, but without the lack of collision and the water?

Fake.

Fake.

I'll try to host sometime this week; I'm close to being done with the basic bricks.
Maybe when the dev. tools come out I can try making curved bricks.

What are you even talking about?

Anyway, I need to ask:

Will bricks be able to be planted slightly inside the terrain brick like terrain normally does? That kind of leniency really helps. Especially if you're trying to convert old saves from terrain maps to using these terrain bricks.
Perhaps they could act similar to water bricks, but without the lack of collision and the water?
I don't want to give away any more information just yet (someone else is making their own rival terrain brick pack), but we'll see - I'll decide after the next beta test.

I don't want to give away any more information just yet (someone else is making their own rival terrain brick pack), but we'll see - I'll decide after the next beta test.
cool, Now it'll be much easier to make terrain builds- since I'll have bricks that actually look like terrain, lol
Also, I'm glad to see you back :D

and learn how to make .blb's you silly skaloot!

I'll be hosting in a few hours; feel free to stop by and test/give feedback. :)

I'll be hosting in a few hours; feel free to stop by and test/give feedback. :)

Okay server is up now!