Should there be CPs?

Yes
4 (40%)
No
3 (30%)
I'll think and post as a response.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Untamed's Medieval Warfare TDM  (Read 7305 times)

Tuevon, I forgot to post but you are accepted.

Getting Admin will now be harder since we have alot of Admins.

Oh hm, cool thanks.

Scott and I have worked things out SWAT. Oh and, I have some bad news. Since my server crashed, I have found many problems with the Trench TDM. So I am shutting it down. I am going to make a mideval TDM with Trench Digging involved. I am sorry. Although, you Admins can keep your Admin and you guys in the running for Co-Host can be in the runnning for Co-Host. I am going to make a new topic today about it. There will be no pictures yet but there will be soon. Again I am sorry. I won't lock topic until the Co-Host vote is over.(that ends at 12:00 PM EST)
Good to know :)

Also does this mean Rusty finished the models for the pack?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 08:09:03 PM by SWAT One »

What? No it doesn't I don't think he is going to. If you would like to you could make a midevil Weapons pack with atleast two of each weapon. It would get you a rank up in my clan.

What? No it doesn't I don't think he is going to. If you would like to you could make a midevil Weapons pack with atleast two of each weapon. It would get you a rank up in my clan.
Oh lol.  Read as "Modern Warfare TDM"

Am I co-host? I have 14 votes. He has 5  :cookieMonster:

yay, the ban is over!

It ends at 12:00 today. Sorry if I am late on it but my laptop is de-fragging so I am using my dads Computer.

You might want to change the title to "Untamed's Medieval Warfare TDM"

You might want to change the title to "Untamed's Medieval Warfare TDM"
That's what it says -_-. Anywho Congrats Boomerangdog, you are the new Co-Host. Lugnut1206, you will be getting Super Administrator.

Remove Admin-Blake1

I force de-admin myself.

Weee-oooooh-weeee-oooohh
The ambulance is on its way, sir.
You can't commit Self Delete that easy!

You spelled Medieval as "Midieval" when it is "Medieval"

Weee-oooooh-weeee-oooohh
The ambulance is on its way, sir.
You can't commit Self Delete that easy!
Yes I can >:)

Blake, why do you deadmin yourself? I've never seen a day when someone deadmins themselves. And Boomer What the fudge muffins are you talking about.