Author Topic: Your LEFT hand is now a Beretta M9!  (Read 2700 times)

these threads are dumb and predictable and should count as spam. i aimed at the ceiling.


how the forget are you guys falling for this

did you forget the hugeass wave of these spam threads

how the forget are you guys falling for this
this isn't a pyramid scam
I don't see how you can fall for a terrible joke thread

I write with my left hand, but...
I move the mouse with my right hand.

I write with my left hand, but...
I move the mouse with my right hand.

Okay, you choose whatever hand you want and the instant you do, it turns into a M9 and shoots.

Broke the left side of my mouse and placed a hole through the table.

Time to take my right hand and steal something.

I shot a speaker in the room I'm currently in (with my left hand :3)


iPod just webt bye bye
Also KILLING SPREE >:D

Saw thread.

Aimed at wall.

Trollface.


Saw thread.

Aimed at wall.

Trollface.
You shot a wire in the wall.

Computer shuts down.

Trollface.

You shot a wire in the wall.

Computer shuts down.

Trollface.

wireless mofo

Shot my dresser, well that's just great.