Author Topic: Why don't you say the name.... (Monty Python worship thread)  (Read 2542 times)


But I came here for an argument!

Well then by all means you will have one

Well then by all means you will have one

An argument isn't just contradiction! An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition.


Yes it is! An argument is an intellectual process ... contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.



You must cut down the tallest tree with.........
A HERRING!

Making it worse?! How could it be worse?! JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH!

Blessed are the cheesemakers.
"WOT'D HE SAY? BLESSED ARE THE CHEESEMAKERS?"
"Oh, he's not to be taken literally. He's referring to the manufacturer of any dairy product."
"Oh, oh, blessed are the meek. That's nice - the meek never get anything.

Spam spam spam spamity...

oh but sir it's wafer thin...

edit: oh hey look 7777th post
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:59:53 PM by Raeyok »

Bring me a shrubbery! A nice one, but not too expensive.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:34:38 PM by FireFish »

Ever sense I watched the movie with my dad. Every time I am near him he quotes at least ONE thing from Monty Python. Usually the "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!" one. Or the "I fart in your general direction!" ME and my dad have the same sense of humor. Because I do it too.

I wish to complain about this parrot I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique!

No, That was my brother's shop!