Author Topic: Superhero Power Pack  (Read 644 times)

Old topic was old and I still hope these are possible. Anyways,

A simple power pack. Like the powers you see in films. Examples:
  • Telekinesis: Works like the gravity gun but the gun itself is not seen. The range at which the object is held is longer and the push effect is intensified
  • PyrokenCIA or fire conjuring: works like the molotov coctail except the effect is instant and the projectile is not seen
  • Superstrength: works like the gravity gun except the object is held above your head at close range while your arms are up
  • Flying: works like the flying cap or jetpack but with no model. maybe a cape could be a model
  • Electricity: acts like the light elemental power but instead of a ball of light it is a lightning bolt above the target's head
  • Teleportation: acts like the /warp command. You look at the place that you want to go but instead of typing /warp you just click (might be better if the "activate" animation wasn't played, if its possible to stop it)
  • Force Field: Large gust of energy, works like the player spawning an explosion but not as harmful and pushes people away more than damaging them.

This has probably been suggested multiple times but i hope the examples help. More powers would be appreciated.

• Telekinesis: Works like the gravity gun but the gun itself is not seen. The range at which the object is held is longer and the push effect is intensified Really simple, just use the fist model and set gravitygun ranges
  • PyrokenCIA or fire conjuring: works like the molotov coctail except the effect is instant and the projectile is not seen Possible with a null projectile.
  • Superstrength: works like the gravity gun except the object is held above your head at close range while your arms are up I think this is possible.
  • Flying: works like the flying cap or jetpack but with no model. maybe a cape could be a model Possible by modifying the jetpack so that it doesn't use a model.
  • Electricity: acts like the light elemental power but instead of a ball of light it is a lightning bolt above the target's head Possible by rescripting the projectile.
  • Teleportation: acts like the /warp command. You look at the place that you want to go but instead of typing /warp you just click (might be better if the "activate" animation wasn't played, if its possible to stop it) Sort of abusive
  • Force Field: Large gust of energy, works like the player spawning an explosion but not as harmful and pushes people away more than damaging them. This is possible.

This has probably been suggested multiple times but i hope the examples help. More powers would be appreciated.

I might script these mods if the add-on makers are OK with their add-ons being modded.

Well, theres the Jumpgun for teleportation...

Electricity power sounds like Weapon_Bolt, a spell I suggested a while back. It never got made. Therefore, support.

I have an inFamous package on RTB, that relates to the electricity one.