Author Topic: Government goons just visited me(us)  (Read 1115 times)

Im staying at a friend's place here in minneapolis, me and atkitton are upstairs waiting for a pizza.
she goes down to grab it, at the same time as these 2 department of homeland security guys come to the door.
They asked atkitton about the owner of the house's name, and she refuses to talk to them, sending them away thinking they are sales men or something.
They said they would be back in a few days.

i find out about it all after the fact when she comes back up with the pizza.

discuss me being dragged away by g-men

What did your friend do?

EDIT: NDAA.

This is for protesting SOPA and the like and exposing corporate corruption in the government.

Burn the place to the ground and escape, leave evidence that will point to your death.
Good luck.

well lol. the owner here is applying for a government job with the DEA and has gotten down to the medical and criminal background parts. (essentially she got the job but its a long process)

however i browse lots of questionable wikileaks-type websites and buy chemicals, and guns over the net.

so i dont know what to think lol

truth teams, probably
after reading the above post i have changed my mind
they probably think you're a terrorist.

me and atkitton are upstairs waiting for a pizza.
she goes down to grab it,

wat :o!

discuss me being dragged away by g-men
Call your Vortigaunt buddies

wat :o!

wait a second yeah

why do you send the girl down alone

aren't you supposed to be a man

wait a second yeah

You didn't get it

well lol. the owner here is applying for a government job with the DEA and has gotten down to the medical and criminal background parts. (essentially she got the job but its a long process)

however i browse lots of questionable wikileaks-type websites and buy chemicals, and guns over the net.

so i dont know what to think lol

You should still burn the house down. Go on a little adventure while being pursued by a witty cop who doesn't believe you died in the house fire.

wait a second yeah

it doesnt sound like a pizza she grabbing

it doesnt sound like a pizza she grabbing
I was making my own point on purpose

I mean seriously who sends the girl down alone

but I got it