Author Topic: Graphic card is acting strange!  (Read 1639 times)

I cant play BL anymore my GeForce 6200 is the problem I think... I try to launch BL but says the update driver error... It work yesterday the day i installed but i launched and wouldn't work (P.S. Windows Update doesn't update driver for me...

Srry for double post (edit button didn't show above) My servers didn't show on "Join Server" list... and i couldn't dedicate either Dedicate always crashed my Bl does that have to do anything?

Srry for double post (edit button didn't show above) My servers didn't show on "Join Server" list... and i couldn't dedicate either Dedicate always crashed my Bl does that have to do anything?
you cant have servers on the join server list unless the person has LAn (local area network) connection maybe ok oh yeah if its crashing get a new graphics card k

you cant have servers on the join server list unless the person has LAn (local area network) connection maybe ok oh yeah if its crashing get a new graphics card k

False info alert.

If you're using the demo, you can play with other through lan.
If you bought Blockland, than the only thing that would keep you away from hosting is your router.
Follow this simple tutorial:
http://www.blockland.us/portforward/index.html

I don't know why your graphics are acting up.

You were unclear on whether you have installed an official Nvidia driver for your 6200, the universal drivers provided by Microsoft are pretty much garbage for gaming. I suggest you visit: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24.html

Those drivers are for 32 bit Windows XP, which is the most common OS, if you have an old driver then you should always uninstall the old driver before you install a new one. If you install a new driver over an older one; your system will die.

nvidia is never the problem  :cookieMonster:

Now lets see
nvidia is never the problem :cookieMonster:

always uninstall the old driver before you install a new one. If you install a new driver over an older one; your system will die.
thank you now lets see if i can fix it

It won't die, but BSOD's will follow.  :cookieMonster:

Problem solved well thanks you guys...

It won't die, but BSOD's will follow.  :cookieMonster:
I recently did that, and I didn't get any BSODs... But DirectX isn't working anymore... GeForce 2 MX is DX9 compatible, right? It worked before, so I guess thats my problem. So do I uninstall my current driver and reinstall it?

I used to have one of those, they were awesome back in the day.

They aren't so much anymore. At least it'll run NetHack and Blockland.