Author Topic: .  (Read 8412 times)

One thing, you should have added music in it. I loved it! What music was at the end, and what did you use to make it?WMM?

The music was from the credits of Mario 64.

Is it just my or was there a fly all the way through that.

BETTER THAN REAL MOVIES! MAKE MOAR PLZ! any way i could get a part a a misc.?

Awesome! Its great to see that the [USSR] city got some more use. Good job on the film, maybe you'd be interested in making a video that showcases the Afghanistan DM

whoa that was crazy. Some of those camera angles were pretty awesome.

Badspot

• Administrator
wtf this is really good.

yay! I'm Misc! (I actually i called it pusillanimous individual #1 but w/e) Great job pload putting it all together like that, its amazing!

As far as Blockland movies go, this has to be the best one so far.

No, infact, this is the only one that's actually good! It actually has proper sets(Even if they are just loaded city builds.) and a storyline(Although very simple.). You can obviously tell that effort was put into this, from getting the camera angles right, to changing the face when the robber died. So well done!

My only complaint(s) is that the movie as a whole seemed too quiet. And much like every other Blockland movie, the credits take up 25% of the whole movie time(Although the inclusion of bloopers sort of makes up for that.). Also, it doesn't sound too good hearing the credits music just get cut off when each blooper scene gets shown. Having it fade out/in would probably sound better.

But still, I congratulate you for making this in the light of all the very bad movies that have gotten made!

wtf this is really good.

HAHA

You never hear that from Badspot.