Author Topic: .  (Read 8415 times)

Awesome! Its great to see that the [USSR] city got some more use. Good job on the film, maybe you'd be interested in making a video that showcases the Afghanistan DM

Totally agreed, I think that'd be really cool. A 4 vs. 4 match CSS-styled, maybe?

Anyway, I love this video, but the sound thing did kind of irk me. I talked to Pload and he said he 'wanted it to seem like a minigame effect, like you could do this in a minigame'.

And is this not emergent gameplay? Or would it give people a wrong impression and make them think the game has a cop and robbers minigame? Who cares I say, this movie rocks.

The movie rules! I lol'd at:

The fact the dude was black.
The look on his face.
The way the sounds are just in game sounds (well almost all of them).
The bloopers.

And the camera work was fantastic, this movie gets a Awesome! out of OMGIWANTTOloveIT.

Very good, for once a movie made with blockland that didnt make my eyes bleed =D
I <3 this movie.

best camera work i have yet seen in a blockbuster(lol pun)

wtf this is really good.
badspot you should add this to the media in blockland.us i think it will get you more customers :cookieMonster:

I took this during the making of the film. I put rotondo back in the museum! Yaaay!

really good only missing music and better qurlity

This will be tough to top...   >:)

dude this is the greatest movie ever it pwns so much

i give it a 100/10 man

i dont know what else to say i cant explain its greatness (if thats a word) :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Greatness is a word yes. But it isn't one to be used in this situation. I think "great" is a poor attempt at summing up this film in one word. This film is truly magnificently awesomely super great.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:40:51 AM by Pload »