Author Topic: .  (Read 8413 times)

I just want to watch it in all its epicness on my tv through my Wii. That's why I want it on youtube.

It won't play for me :(

Thank you for all your comments. I re-uploaded the video with a better quality with only a little more size. I also used the suggestion of fading out music when going into a blooper instead of stopping it completely. This will probably be the only update, unless I screwed something up.

Still looks like ass, but less ass.

lol took me like 5 minutes to see the diffrents.

Awesome! Its great to see that the [USSR] city got some more use. Good job on the film, maybe you'd be interested in making a video that showcases the Afghanistan DM

Totally agreed, I think that'd be really cool. A 4 vs. 4 match CSS-styled, maybe?

Anyway, I love this video, but the sound thing did kind of irk me. I talked to Pload and he said he 'wanted it to seem like a minigame effect, like you could do this in a minigame'.

And is this not emergent gameplay? Or would it give people a wrong impression and make them think the game has a cop and robbers minigame? Who cares I say, this movie rocks.

This game could have a cops and robbers minigame :D

It stops playing a third of the way through, and I can't see the rest. :(

Could you put a higher detailed version up for download?

Rex

Greatness is a word yes. But it isn't one to be used in this situation. I think "great" is a poor attempt at summing up this film in one word. This film is truly magnificently awesomely super great.
Uber ftw.

It stops playing a third of the way through, and I can't see the rest. :(

Could you put a higher detailed version up for download?

I'll force pload to put a better version up, as well as put it on youtube tomorrow. Also the movie plays fine for me strange.

Mite be the Browser your using, Firefox screws up some times for me so I have to use IE.

Yeah, the movie doesn't even load in IE for me, I'm going to assume its because I never use it, so I don't have the right plug-in for it.

EDIT: This time, I was able to load the movie up to the point where Nitramj is listed in the credits.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 08:07:04 AM by Wedge »

I just watched it again all the way through (Firefox).

The next movie should be more original. More eye-level perspective shots. Music if there's no dialog.

It could use music brick music.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:40:00 AM by Pload »

on a scale of 1 to 10 I think thats an awesome :D

10/10 that was awsome!