Author Topic: ANx3h.exe - stole my build because I didn't let him help.  (Read 4146 times)

Paradon... im sorry...               about.... my...handicapped... BROTHER!!  yeah yeah yeah, i know what your thinking ("he's just saying that so ill by it and remove the topic so people dont ban you") well... if your thinking that then thats bull sh*t. if not then im glad... sorry about my little brother... and yes... he was lieing. cuz hes a cigarette. and yes he did save the whole thing...lol. you can't even save which bricks you want to save XD anyway... i just wanted to say sorry for my brother.        the cigarette.

Suuuurrreee.
So why the forget did you massive bump this?

Suuuurrreee.
So why the forget did you massive bump this?

You're surely one to talk after your past bumping spree.

He was only pretending
 :cookieMonster:
Don't you cookie monster me or I'll have to use dis - :cookie:
Yes, ur coki >:D (Joke message .-.)

This is why I still ID discriminate.
loving 30ks.

How long did you work on this build? Cause dude if its one of those 5 minute builds....Your overreacting

This is why I still ID discriminate.
loving 30ks.
ikr

i save peoples builds... then load my own server load them destroy them all except for mine then load the rest of my builds and hope they dont clash

Paradon... im sorry...               about.... my...handicapped... BROTHER!!  yeah yeah yeah, i know what your thinking ("he's just saying that so ill by it and remove the topic so people dont ban you") well... if your thinking that then thats bull sh*t. if not then im glad... sorry about my little brother... and yes... he was lieing. cuz hes a cigarette. and yes he did save the whole thing...lol. you can't even save which bricks you want to save XD anyway... i just wanted to say sorry for my brother.        the cigarette.

You're the same guy and you're trying to get everyone on your side. You loving snipped it.