Author Topic: The Rules : Do people even care anymore?  (Read 25735 times)

the same logic?

you where using ibans logic about my counter of his logic about what?
Because it could apply to anything and it wasn't useful for explaining anything

also as i said my steam friends list was full and i needed to add a friend so i removed you(seeing as you obviously aren't my friend if you feel the need to attack me), and since you werent online on steam, i decided to post it where you would be notified.
Sounds more like unrelevant stuff you could have PMed me or something, it's like you want me to care that you deleted me

Yeah, but that's why my respect for him fell through the basement floor.
And these topics don't help either.

Plus he even has the balls to drag it over to the SS13 forums.

Sounds more like unrelevant stuff you could have PMed me or something, it's like you want me to care that you deleted me

Feep you better rerelevate your stuff.

can't PM

Because it could apply to anything and it wasn't useful for explaining anything

actually no i was showing iban how his logic was biased and flawed.
good job interpreting posts

ouch, i'm surprised there are no pubbie stories about him.

good job interpreting posts
I wonder why I said it then
It obviously couldn't be because of this

I wonder why I said it then
It obviously couldn't be because of this

I suggest you stop getting on the forums during class do you can learn proper English. I can't read sentence fragments that are complicated to understand.

I suggest you stop getting on the forums during class do you can learn proper English. I can't read sentence fragments that are complicated to understand.
so*, not do

my bad.
Neither can I  :cookieMonster:

I never said you were better than anyone, I was just using the same logic
So basically you're proving Feep's point.

My logic isn't flawed, though. If Stocking or Otis made some sort of stuffty rant about how the rules aren't abided by I'd make fun of them every day for it. The difference between those two and Aphtonites being that Stocking and Otis don't get butthurt over stupid stuff whereas Apht's colon ruptures if you look at him the wrong way.

All of you guys are trying to tell Badspot how to do his job. If you see an offending post, report it and move on. It isn't your call and it isn't hard to do. The post where that guy was flaming some kid's dead cat was reported by the account "Iban" after it had been banned and Badspot still responded to it appropriately. It doesn't matter who reports it or why, it's his call, and all you can do about it is bring it to his attention

I did?

wtf is the ss13 forums

wtf is the ss13 forums
Bay12Games is really strictly regulated, yeah. I got hissed at by ToadyOne because I made a post a few years back about Macintosh computers in some help thread, lol.

I did?
http://ss13.donglabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7433
First post too.

Oh and we all know that list of mainstream things was just a disguised list of everything you hate because you make it too obvious. You're as flamboyant about hating the show as some people are about liking it.

Plus calling everyone a manchild is a poor choice for an insult when you act like the biggest sperg.

watching a girl forget her dog on a webcam =/= either one of you being a furry.