Author Topic: New terrain build + house and roadway [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 3807 times)

This build took me about 30 minutes to complete. It is 3136 bricks.

Feel free to rate x/10

Terrain usually has hills or ditches, while yours doesn't really have a big difference in height.
The trees are all the same. This would be fine, but its good to have 3 or 4 different types of trees duplicated to make it feel less like clones.
Pumpkins don't just randomly grow in fields, I think bushes would have been better.

I like the house.

I can't say that I love the trees, I personally think the trunks are a bit long. They also look too duplicated, very little variation in-between them.
I also think there needs to be a little more height variation, like Nurgle said.

and inviting?
Sound's like a Gay child enthusiast guy's trap for little homeless boy's trapped in the cold.
On topic: this is nice i would give it a 10/10 but there really isnt that much terrain, so ill give it a 7/10 cause i like the area.  :cookie: also this was a slow edit
hohoh

Sound's like a Gay child enthusiast guy's trap for little homeless boy's trapped in the cold.
oh god

I can't say that I love the trees, I personally think the trunks are a bit long. They also look too duplicated, very little variation in-between them.
I also think there needs to be a little more height variation, like Nurgle said.
yeah, I've updated with new trees, just too lazy to change the pictures

Those trees could be better, and that house looks somewhat familiar c:

Those trees could be better, and that house looks somewhat familiar c:

:o

yeah, I've updated with new trees, just too lazy to change the pictures

Lazy faty

These pictures ignited my inspiration...
Btw, really nice cottage, you should try
something like this when kompressor
publishes v21
Sunrays coming from window, and so on...

UPDATE: New type of tree. I don't really like the look of it, probably too small, but I suck at making anything other than pines

why do you guys pick on the trees with longer trunks?

10/10 for the build.
for trees you dont need to build:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/Brick_FruitTree.zip

oooh, you just gave me a new idea

The tree placement seems weird to me. But it's still very good