Author Topic: Non-Working Chest  (Read 5963 times)

What would I do to this, it's a simple script. I'm assuming you thought it would be bad because you don't like the other things I make.
(You're missing a question mark)
I assume consistency because your other things are bad, yes. In this case, I thought you had just copy-pasted things. But you didn't.

(You're missing a question mark)
I assume consistency because your other things are bad, yes. In this case, I thought you had just copy-pasted things. But you didn't.
It's your opinion that my things are bad, I know many people who like the things I script up. You shouldn't always judge someones work for something they made in the past, they get better, the other things are some of my first work, I've been updating the weapons pack with some things people want. I'm getting better. It'd be nice if you didn't judge everything I do just because you dislike one thing I made.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:16:16 PM by _Dark_ »

It's your opinion that my things are bad, I know many people who like the things I script up. You shouldn't always judge someones work for something they made in the past, they get better, the other things are some of my first work, I've been updating the weapons pack with some things people want. I'm getting better. It'd be nice if you didn't judge everything I do just because you dislike one thing I made.
dark, he already let it go. now it's your turn.

It's your opinion that my things are bad,
I never said it wasn't my opinion.

You shouldn't always judge someones work for something they made in the past,
I like how you assume I'm attacking your add-on, when I specifically said you didn't do something horrible with it. I'm complimenting you. Assuming you want to be strangely optimistic.

they get better,
This is a simple script. It doesn't really show any skill or talent. Or improvement for that matter.

Holy stuff.
I'm not judging you, I was simply checking to see if you made a design error.

Calm your tits.

I'm going to make this obselete with a faketreasurechest that opens and closes like Siba's Smallchest.
And a smallchest that counts as a treasure chest.
:D

I never said it wasn't my opinion.
I like how you assume I'm attacking your add-on, when I specifically said you didn't do something horrible with it. I'm complimenting you. Assuming you want to be strangely optimistic.
This is a simple script. It doesn't really show any skill or talent. Or improvement for that matter.
Holy stuff.
I'm not judging you, I was simply checking to see if you made a design error.

Calm your tits.
Why are you starting stuff? Get out

don't bother, kaph, it's not worth the time.

I'm not starting anything. I'm clarifying that I'm not attacking or insulting him in any way.
You cannot make me "get out", why bother commanding me?

Ghille does not like your trolling, Nor does anyone else.

They simply want you to stop posting in this topic because you obviously have a problem with ghille.

NO PIX
NO forgetIN CLIX
lol jk

Ghille does not like your trolling, Nor does anyone else.

They simply want you to stop posting in this topic because you obviously have a problem with ghille.
I like how you assume since I'm an starfish when I express my honest and (usually) negative opinion about something, that I'm a Troll.

Kids these days.

I like how you assume since I'm an starfish when I express my honest and (usually) negative opinion about something, that I'm a Troll.

Kids these days.
Well, why would you deliberately piss people off if you didn't enjoy it?

ONTOPIC: Still working on obseleting this.

Kids these days.
I am trying to be nice, you just take everything everyone says offensivly.

Just cause a day sucks for you, doesn't mean you have to be a duche to everyone just cause they cant see your face.

Also, I may be younger than you, but I have alot more common decency than you ever will.
You just need to emotionaly grow up, and seek help if you can't do it on your own.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:31:41 PM by Aware »

I am trying to be nice, you just take everything everyone says offensivly.

Just cause a day sucks for you, doesn't mean you have to be a duche to everyone just cause they cant see your face.

Also, I may be younger than you, but I have alot more common decency than you ever will.
You just need to emotionaly grow up, and seek help if you can't do it on your own.
You spelled: "douche", "emotionally", and "a lot" incorrectly.
Also, I would be saying the same things to people's faces if I knew them. The internet is not my "pusillanimous individual-medium" so to speak.

All my days suck.

And I have plenty of common decency. However If I dislike something I will thoroughly express that. People here tend to become offended too easily. If they lash back at me, I'm going to come back at them full force. I'm a furious debater.
Well, why would you deliberately piss people off if you didn't enjoy it?

ONTOPIC: Still working on obseleting this.
I don't enjoy it. See above.

I'm a furious debater.

By that you mean insult them again? No.