I'd like some music recommendations

Author Topic: I'd like some music recommendations  (Read 797 times)

Okay, I need some new stuff to listen to. I love almost all Metal and Rock genres. Both old and new is acceptable. It doesn't matter how heavy or light it is, but I prefer heavier stuff, so if it's candy rock, then I probably won't like it.

If you recommend something like dubstep or any other electronic bullstuff, then I will find you and shove your genitals up your star fish.

There's plenty of bands and artists that I listen to but I'm too lazy to list them all right now.

Okay, I need some new stuff to listen to. I love almost all Metal and Rock genres. Both old and new is acceptable. It doesn't matter how heavy or light it is, but I prefer heavier stuff, so if it's candy rock, then I probably won't like it.

If you recommend something like dubstep or any other electronic bullstuff, then I will find you and shove your genitals up your star fish.

There's plenty of bands and artists that I listen to but I'm too lazy to list them all right now.

Deadmau5

Try Led Zeppelin.

Queen lol
Van Halen
Def Leppard
Whitesnake
Ozzy / Black Sabbath
Aerosmith
The Rolling Stones
Toto
Boston
Styx
Bryan Adams
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:45:52 PM by Doomonkey »

Pendulum, Paramore, Red hot chili peppers (classic yo), 30 seconds to mars, ACDC (more classic yo dog word) ect.

Oh also Hilltop Hoods, it be rap but none of that "i shoot brothers in my hood yo word low pants packin heat in my pants i fuk cops up yo stay in school" stuff. They actually have the loving funniest and smartest lyrics in all of their songs.

The Doors (Their earlier songs)

Disturbed
The Afters
The Clash
Bullets and Octane
The Kinks
Creedance Clearwater Revival
Petter Frampton
The letter black
Shinedown
Old crow Medicine show

I could go on

Queen lol Epic sauce
Van Halen I may have heard a few of their songs before, but I can't remember too clearly
Def Leppard Love 'em
Whitesnake Sounds cool
Ozzy / Black Sabbath I love Ozzy

EDIT:
Aerosmith Great songs
The Rolling Stones Yes
Toto Sounds cool, also
Boston Maybe
Pendulum, Paramore, Red hot chili peppers (classic yo), 30 seconds to mars, ACDC (more classic yo dog word)
I've listened to Paramore and ACDC's songs before. The rest I may have or may not have heard their songs before.

Creedance Clearwater Revival
CCR is part of every balanced music diet.

If you really want to try an interesting band, try Pink Floyd.