Author Topic: Plink - Multiplayer music playing  (Read 5214 times)

This is awesome someone join me now

Ed: Damn that was fun, whoever you were guy i just played with, but now i must eat food D;
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:22:00 AM by Acid »


I made my own room. Not working.
For some reason my Web Audio API isn't working either :c

This is awesome someone join me now

Ed: Damn that was fun, whoever you were guy i just played with, but now i must eat food D;
That was me. :D

Someone join me because I have no idea what I'm doing

Bump, this is real fun.  I highly recommend people join.




had fun playing with Comatose


wow really guys
someone come on

I'm going to download Chrome right now for this.


Yes.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 11:14:16 PM by Spectrum2 »

get in hear cigarettets

Bump.  Some people need to join this.