Author Topic: BL Teams?  (Read 2090 times)

This is question and a Suggestion, will there be Teams on Blockland that will be released? I know there's an add-on but will there be more of a Official Release Rather then a add-on?

No doubt RTB will make one.

Yeah that's possible, I would hope they make it simple.

i dont like the way the teams thing is now in that you ahve to use special maps for them.. there has to be another way...

It's called asking someone to be on your team?

Unless you want team spawns, then you get sort of screwed.

It's called asking someone to be on your team?

Unless you want team spawns, then you get sort of screwed.

If let's say Badspot decides to make this as an official update, couldn't it be done with the wrench?
Wrench player spawn to set the color, than while making minigame, choose who is on what team.

thats how i thought it would be like... but apperantly its not as easy as that for some reason.. i have no clue why

Packer, you mean that gun thing? If so, thats bugged. I would suggest making 2 minigames that are "attached".

Actually, Badspot seems to have implemented half a teams system. There's a SOTeamManager, several messages for messageclient such as setTeam, a few functions like handleSetTeam, etc. It's a mystery why it wasn't fully developed/released. I don't know whether the functions work or not, just seen they exist.

When did we have 1.04?

On the Magic 13th hour of the day.

nah im saying 1.04 probably wont have teams, so 1.05 will

On the Magic 13th hour of the day.
The 13th day of the 13th month.

the 32nd day you nub