Poll

Cake?

probably
5 (45.5%)
yes
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Blockland Movie Night  (Read 2868 times)

still on? ill join in in like half hour

I am just letting hobo with a shotgun stream tonight to fix all the bugs in my stream tomorrow night we will pick a new movie.

Stream is a little lower quality but it's stable now.

Movies are more fun with friends watching so come in people.

im in and watching but its giving me issues logging in ; ;

At least quality is okay tomorrow night maybe we'll do a marathon of 2-3 movies if I can get out of some plans I have.

Is it illegal to get a movie, and invite your friends over to watch it? This is practically the same thing.
It is not even close to the same, if you're watching a movie with friends, you're probably doing it privately.  The stream is open to the public, so anyone could watch it without paying.

i got boner when she get her fingers cut off... (imagine how she finger her self w/ that woo hoo~)

Nvm no one is here anymore we will have a marathon tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:45:10 PM by Visage »

i would get back in if theres another movie.

Sorry worked longer than usual today suggest movies for tonights marathon of 2-3 movies. We will vote in 20 minutes up til viewing time and the top 2-3 will be the movies for tonight.

Do we suggest what movies to watch? If we do I suggest we watch Iron Man 2. Its a pretty cool movie.

No one came or posted really so giving this 1 more bump just join the stream now and we will decide what to watch there when we get about 5 or more people.

https://signup.netflix.com/movie/Coneheads/60020073

this is a comedy movie, it's really hard to describe how strange it is

https://signup.netflix.com/movie/Coneheads/60020073

this is a comedy movie, it's really hard to describe how strange it is

I've seen it many times and I'm sure most people have but its a classic so we could watch it again, that is if anyone comes, I won't waste bandwith streaming to myself.