Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143901 times)

Hey GSF, join Pablo server, we have a surprise for you!

I think I missed it sorry. :( Is he still hosting?

dont forget the slanted roads roads

EDIT:
i think you got the wrong idea when i sayed steap pack
heres what i was thinking

one of them is darker to show that it is a x32

DOUBLE EDIT:
can you combine the inverted packs with the basic packs like the old one?

EX:
y     |  n
x8   |  x8
x16 |  x8 inv.
x32 |  x16
x64 |  x16 inv. so on
Oh I see, well at least you can improvise with the other steep bricks. And yes (if I understand correctly), you can still combine them.

You forgot to update the 4x with the 1/3 1/2 1/4 and steeps :C

P.S Your brick trees on modular island suck! <3
I'm debating on whether or not to update the 4x pack with more bricks, but I might update it soon to also make them use zones like the other packs. Also, my brick trees are highly offended by your comment  :`(

Oh I see, well at least you can improvise with the other steep bricks. And yes (if I understand correctly), you can still combine them.
so will there be 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 steaps and all that?
my brick trees are highly offended by your comment  :`(
then there is only one thing to do, get the pine trees to fight back

also has this ever been made yet?

The 1/4 ramps work nicely for most vehicles, but it gets scary at full speed. I would appreciate a 1/8 variety, at least for the straight ramps for the road bricks.

What game is that.
it can't be real life, the graphics would melt our processor, A.K.A the earth's core.

what are you even talking about

One problem, I can't use these in Siba's Floatcubes because they're all zones. :/

Badspot needs to add third and fourth layers to building.

agreed

What was it?

then there is only one thing to do, get the pine trees to fight back
-pic-
also has this ever been made yet?
Hmm.......

One problem, I can't use these in Siba's Floatcubes because they're all zones. :/

Yeah, that's one of the trade-offs for making the terrain bricks use zones. But, the terrain bricks can also be used as float-cubes - you might be able to embed smaller terrain bricks in larger ones.

The 1/4 ramps work nicely for most vehicles, but it gets scary at full speed. I would appreciate a 1/8 variety, at least for the straight ramps for the road bricks.
Okay, I'll most likely include a 1/8 scale ramp in the roads pack.

What was it?
We may never know. :(

What about 1/8 pack with inverts and steeps as a seprate file instead of just for roads.

Hey GSF, two things

1. I PM'ed you on RTB but I'll say it here anyway, I need some 4x modified wedges for my build

Assuming that a normal wedge topview looks like:
|\
|_\

Then I need 3/4 and 1/4 varieties, in other words, their top view would look like:
|\/|
|__|

And:

/_\

If you could please add those to the 4x brickpack, that would be really helpful.

The other thing: Your bricks still have borked up loading/saving because of the space in the UI name, I suggest adding " Modter" to the end of all the UI names to prevent overlap; this worked for me.

What about 1/8 pack with inverts and steeps as a seprate file instead of just for roads.
The RTB mod reviewers want me to keep all the brick scales in one pack, but maybe in the future I can update the existing packs with 1/8 scale bricks.

Hey GSF, two things

1. I PM'ed you on RTB but I'll say it here anyway, I need some 4x modified wedges for my build

Assuming that a normal wedge topview looks like:
|\
|_\

Then I need 3/4 and 1/4 varieties, in other words, their top view would look like:
|\/|
|__|

And:

/_\

If you could please add those to the 4x brickpack, that would be really helpful.

The other thing: Your bricks still have borked up loading/saving because of the space in the UI name, I suggest adding " Modter" to the end of all the UI names to prevent overlap; this worked for me.
I can't take too many brick requests, but if you can send me some better pics I'll see what I can do. Also, the saving and loading problem should be fixed by now, are you still having issues even after downloaded the most recent update?

so will there be 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 steaps and all that?then there is only one thing to do, get the pine trees to fight back

As of right now I'm not planning on adding anymore terrain bricks - I'm trying to limit the number of datablocks they use.

As of right now I'm not planning on adding anymore terrain bricks - I'm trying to limit the number of datablocks they use.
thats a good idea :D