Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143866 times)

As of right now I'm not planning on adding anymore terrain bricks - I'm trying to limit the number of datablocks they use.

Could you make a 2x pack as well? Just out of curiosity; I know the textures wouldn't work well so you could just have those use the 2x2f prints.

Could you make a 2x pack as well? Just out of curiosity; I know the textures wouldn't work well so you could just have those use the 2x2f prints.
his on brake

can you change the ramp glitch back to normal
becase its whats on the out side cat counts cause players can only c that part
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:20:16 AM by Tic-toc26 »

Umm I found a Bug: when you duplicate it has a different print or the CPU print. This really bugs me when I try to make roads

Umm I found a Bug: when you duplicate it has a different print or the CPU print. This really bugs me when I try to make roads
hay we found the same bug 10 times in a row congradulations

Its not the brick, its the duplicator it doesnt allow custom prints.

Its not the brick, its the duplicator it doesnt allow custom prints.
Actually, it handles some custom prints just fine. It might be related to the fact that the Swiss Army Gun doesn't recognize the Modter bricks as Prints and so won't do the Printfill on them... The Swiss Army Gun and Duplicator might use the same method.
Someone once fixed the duplicator, but they made it private so the rest of us are stuck with an inefficient one. It sucks.

Ever wonder why the Duplicator isn't default, my son?

lol 4 post on same quote in a row
Someone once fixed the duplicator, but they made it private so the rest of us are stuck with an inefficient one. It sucks.
Private Add-ons...Why?

k i made a list of what GSF has replayed busy or not replayed to
  • 1/8 pack
  • more steeps
  • x2 pack
  • new wedges (i was going to post this idea)

more info on
Hey GSF, two things

1. I PM'ed you on RTB but I'll say it here anyway, I need some 4x modified wedges for my build

Assuming that a normal wedge topview looks like:
|\
|_\

Then I need 3/4 and 1/4 varieties, in other words, their top view would look like:
|\/|
|__|

And:

/_\

If you could please add those to the 4x brickpack, that would be really helpful.

The other thing: Your bricks still have borked up loading/saving because of the space in the UI name, I suggest adding " Modter" to the end of all the UI names to prevent overlap; this worked for me.

gsf yo, are you going to re-make your vehicles?

why would he remake them?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=74382.0
because most of them got listed for crap-ons. or something along that line.

because most of them got listed for crap-ons. or something along that line.
most of them? i have all of them and they all work i also got them from that page
also i was just giveing him a link

most of them dont work / no longer exist