GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143890 times)

The models. you should make them six sided.
They are six sided. They're not static shapes, but bricks meant to look somewhat real - to go with the terrain bricks.

. . . And you don't need to make a water thing with mission editor, you can make a 64x cube and make it invisible, you can place terrain bricks inside of it as you would regular bricks in a zone brick. . . .
There was a tool for making bricks into water, I wonder if that would work with the terrain bricks? I.E. place a large cube brick (because it's a different layer) and then making it water.

Im excited for the trees and bushs to come out, Cant wait. GSF u make great addons!

Update: The original post on the first page has been updated with new screenshots. If anyone has their own they want included, please let me know.

Update: The original post on the first page has been updated with new screenshots. If anyone has their own they want included, please let me know.
give me those saves

provided that you have them, cherub.

Can i beta test Decor Set?

give me those saves

provided that you have them, cherub.
As soon as they're done I'll release them. :)

Can i beta test Decor Set?
Sure, the bricks aren't done yet so I won't be giving them out to test. But, I'll announce the next time I host to test them on my server.

Now V21 hurts a little bit less :)

Now V21 hurts a little bit less :)
:)

Future brick packs might have to be delayed for awhile. I've been using Blender to help with calculating the normals for the bricks, but all of a sudden it's been acting weird and giving me incorrect values, and some of the bricks are too complex to calculate by hand. I'll let you know if the issue is corrected, otherwise current projects are on hold.

:)

Future brick packs might have to be delayed for awhile. I've been using Blender to help with calculating the normals for the bricks, but all of a sudden it's been acting weird and giving me incorrect values, and some of the bricks are too complex to calculate by hand. I'll let you know if the issue is corrected, otherwise current projects are on hold.
Why cruel blender WHY!

Hey glad to see you're back GSF. :D

Great job on the bricks, they look great as terrain replacements.

Thank you, you added 4x YOU DA MAN GSF