Author Topic: Cciamlazy - Backdoor Scripting  (Read 21142 times)

SWEET.
Do we know who is who?
all I recognize is the 2024 (i beleive that's a jad)
16397, and 22109
Who are the others?
All those had the name Cciamlazy or Jad.

Which of course, who would want to have those crappy names?

Obviously alts.

All of them might have been banned, if they were under the same ip.

No not really. I do admit that I did do it. I have my reasons. I probably won't be telling the whole forums though. Maybe ask me on skype. (then post it on the forums of course)

MY REPUTATION NO!!!! I really don't give a forget. Have fun getting your panties in a bunch.

User was banned for this post
I never liked him anyway.

Wow that's creepy, his ID is 16397 and mine is 16937.
Really, since he made the script I think it'd be easier for cc to just ask Nobot for admin on the server.

He's developed a pretty bad rap sheet in the last few months. I'm glad to see he's finally banned.

No not really. I do admit that I did do it. I have my reasons. I probably won't be telling the whole forums though. Maybe ask me on skype. (then post it on the forums of course)

MY REPUTATION NO!!!! I really don't give a forget. Have fun getting your panties in a bunch.

Blockzilla I will charge you for causing a nostalic attack.

He's Jad on Blockland.

I don't understand why Jad continues to say "Haha, it was me!" Cciamlazy still sent Nobot the script. They could have seen the backdoor exploit and not cared. If they didn't check the script and just went ahead and sent it to Nobot, you can still place some of the blame on Cc for taking responsibility of the script.

They're both morons.

Bahahah!

I suspended Cciamlazy from Kodex for two months for this.
oh yeh that'll totally put him in his place

I suspended Cciamlazy from Kodex for two months for this.

Should have been permanent

It's funny how people are their own downfalls.