Author Topic: Carentan WWII TDM  (Read 2574 times)

This half-sized version of the larger Carentan map (will upload pictures of that one later) continues the Medal of Honor based game from my other map ‘Palermo’.

And an overlook of the whole map.

This map will run the same game modes as ‘Palermo’ along with the same factions(NOTE: THE 6 TEAMS ARE ONLY TEMPORARY TILL I FINISH MAKING A SELECTION ROOM WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN!)
American (1)

American (2)

German (1)

German (2)

Italian

British

Game Mode: (will rotate every once in a while, or by popular server vote)

Rifle TDM/DM- Using only rifles (M1 Garand not included) fight your way through the map and defeat the other team!

Round Based- Quick, one lived matches with a random weapon (BAR, Lee Enfield, SVT 40, M1 Garand, Thompson, MP40)

Pistol Pete- Perfect for dueling, similar to the round based game but only using pistols.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:22:17 AM by pepsimann »

Nice map, seems like gameplay would get boring after a little bit with more then 3 people on each team. What would be cool was if you made it so each round it pick a random build from a selection of 5 builds you have. Of course, you would have to make more maps.

Looks nice.

But I think the map is too small for 6 teams.

But I think the map is too small for 6 teams.

Well its not really 6 teams, its only 6 teams with 1 player on each for a DM. But if i change it to a TDM, Its only 2 teams.

It seems really small for a TDM/CTF. I would suggest enlarging it for such games.

The italians get to wear either coat, depends on what they feel like.

Otherwise, pretty cool.

italians or british soldiers were not involved with carentan

other than that buildings could use of some aging.

i like it

italians or british soldiers were not involved with carentan

No kidding, they are only there to fill in the 2 other spaces for players.

It seems really small for a TDM/CTF. I would suggest enlarging it for such games.

This is only the half sized version, It is longer but that section was removed because it is still a WIP.

Somebody saw/read Band Of Brothers :3  :cookieMonster:

looks good. the italians should have mustaches.

The faces are not relevant. Only the accessories will show (The uniform part) leaving the hands and face to the player’s choosing.

I like it. I saw the server up when you were building it. I think it really depicts what it was like.