Author Topic: Raven Sighting - A Bad Omen?  (Read 1247 times)

Okay, this god damn raven sighting has been leading to a chain of really bad events.

So the other day, we were driving out of my neighborhood and we see this big black bird on the top of the community sign.
Me and my mother were like "holy stuff, that thing's huge!"
So I proceed to look up raven and crow differences. It was definitely a raven by the looks of it.

Here's the juicy part:
The next day, we're seeing all kinds of weird stuff on the way to school. We see this truck with a load of robot looking things with damn humanoid characteristics holy forget it was creepy, forgetin army of robots! Yeah, guess what. While I'm at school that day, my mother happens to get into an accident. God damn idiot backed up into the side of her SUV, and forgeted up the whole side.
The day after that,(today)I was at school and my sister's car doesn't turn on. I also found out today that my best friend that's a girl's sister had died. I'm somewhat emotional, so I teared up a bit, but yeah. Crazy ass week for me.

/discuss

Coincidence.
That.

My old school had ravens EVERYWHERE constantly trying to get in to everyones bags and just running around in the hundreds, so if that was real everyone would already be dead 10000 times over

I see ravens every day, it's just a coincidence.

caw caw CAW

it's like a flying black cat
in terms of omens and stuff that is
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 07:42:48 AM by Planr »

I saw some ravens once in London.

Afterwards, I was stuck in my hotel bathroom for 3 hours, and the fire department had to be called to let me out.

Quote the Raven
Nevermore

Make allot of hydras

i was looking for fiddlesticks using crowstorm

BUT THEN I FOUND THIS

crows and ravens harass my cats so I shoot them
most of the time I miss but it's still fun

crows and ravens harass my cats so I shoot them
most of the time I miss but it's still fun
Used to try and get them with a bow when we had chickens and chicks.

STAY AWAY FROM MY CHIKENS
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:02:02 PM by Clone v.117 »

My school is covered in them. They're quite entertaining to watch.

It's like in that one dragon series with darklings or whatever.