Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 262680 times)

my acolytes have failed me

>hat_tau
everyone hats tau

Tonight, I did the right thing. I was honest. I was truthful. And I was sorry.

Sorry for more than just being selfish. I was sorry for all the pain I had been ignorant of. Of all the good things I tried to destroy. Of everything that could come to pass, but almost didn't, all because of my stupidity, and ignorance.

Tonight, more than ever, I feel better. The pain in my chest is still here, but I fear that may be because of the art project which I am woefully behind on. No, that pain is negligible. What I feel is elation, happiness, joy. Fear has been replaced with those emotions, and I feel infinitely better about the future now.

I am the only master of my fate, and I am master only of my fate alone. Now, I must make the future a place everyone would want to be a part of.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:37:50 AM by comr4de »

cna you confirm that tail gate does????
actually
well
i guess you can

Yeah well nobody really knows but everybody knows that canonically Space Marines don't have dangly bits so forget you bitch!

I was so wrong. I was.

So. Wrong.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:27:12 PM by comr4de »

Yeah well nobody really knows
i think you know firsthand ;)))

Yeah well nobody really knows but everybody knows that canonically Space Marines don't have dangly bits so forget you bitch!
nowhere in the creation of space marines is castration a step. in fact, due to the increased amount of male hormones they produce, their junk is probably bigger than most humans.

the "space marines have no richards" myth was started just to shut up the fan kiddies.

space maries: 100000
tailgay: -∞

TAILGATE IS SCRUB
Grimlock why are you still here? Your not on the member list for a reason.

Damn, that was cold haha

I like your style

I was about to say the same thing.