Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 253687 times)

cowboys SUCK

...yah
cause they HURT you with their BULLETS coming from their big fancy GUNS and dont give youtime to stand back UP.

cowboys live in desert is how i thought it went
"dallas" cowboys

because i bookmarked the post so i wouldn't have to keep up with everyone, I have other stuff on my plate besides blockland
You need three hardy scoopings of pure blockland a day sonny. You can have some real life as a snack but dont eat to much! You need room for your dinner. Were having blockland tonight!

Making new app that only Rediac knows about,

Or you can come to my server and see for yourself.

Is it going to be another walker thing?

Is it going to be another walker thing?

Nope

Hehehehehehehe.

Hint: I've spent 3 hours on it.

5 now.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:07:48 PM by Badger »

Am I a monster? Am I just a facade behind which unspeakable evil, anger, and rage hide, waiting for an opportunity to strike? It's like when the smallest opening appears in my psyche a torrent of anger floods out, destroying all in its path. I don't even know what causes these cracks. The little things, the small stuff, the stupid things that don't even matter all manage to take a piece off of my mental state and leave a hole big enough to cause a crack, which leads to a breach. I don't even know how to protect the ones I care about from these unpredictable bouts of rage. What can I do? What do I do? How the hell do I control this?!?!??!?! For the first time I can remember, I have scared someone I love and care about in one of these fits. I would never even dream of hurting her but now I fear that she no longer knows how mentally stable I am. I fear that she'll see a side of me I don't see. I fear that she'll leave me behind, a forgettable and regrettable chapter of her life, destined for nothing but cheap conversation with friends. I fear. I fear. I fear.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:27:47 PM by comr4de »

Only about a week until my computer finally gets here, YAY

comr4de what are you majoring in?

comr4de what are you majoring in?
Battlestar Galactica lore

Finished drydock,

Working on Secret project now.

sneak peak attached,

no more until the gallery topic is made.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:17:35 PM by Badger »

My drydock was buttsecksed by s&s update :(

Nice drydock by the way.

that's looking pretty good so far