Author Topic: Lego Backlot WIP/sneak peek  (Read 9955 times)

It's coming along nicely.

Does anyone know why the right side of lego Backlot is empty? The areas I circled on the map do not exist in-game.

Why would the developers bother making wall boarders for an empty space?

ha

I remember playing this right before I got Blockland

Does anyone know why the right side of lego Backlot is empty? The areas I circled on the map do not exist in-game.

Why would the developers bother making wall boarders for an empty space?

It's not empty, there's a palm tree right there.

It's been almost a decade since I played it. I am now convinced to go back to it.

Lord Tony has earned my respect.

I never understood this game.

Though I remember glitching out of it.

I used to play this game all the time, so much fun. I visited the server today and it looks like it's coming allong really well.

I am leaking nostalgia right now. I wanna play it now along with junkbot.
-Snip-
And of course that game

I am leaking nostalgia right now. I wanna play it now along with junkbot.  And of course that game
>go to wayback machine
>put in lego.com
>go to 2006
>go to games section
>???
>profit!

its surpirsing that the games there actually still work. i've been having a lego games day. i've already gotten to level 3 on blacklot, started both world builder and junkbot, and just got finished doing the lego train heist.

the only thing that would complete my day would be Brickgame. but no one plays that now :c

WOO JOHNNY THUNDER GO

Anybody remember that Lego Creator game where you had all those robots and you like had to fight all the evil ones or collect the bricks or something? I'm going to find that game, it was so addicting to me.

Anybody remember that Lego Creator game where you had all those robots and you like had to fight all the evil ones or collect the bricks or something? I'm going to find that game, it was so addicting to me.

That's World Builder, which is just a few pages back, although there don't seem to be too many live links to it. Does anyone remember the sequel, World Builder 2? Inventor games? The Johnny Thunder games? Spybotics? Mata Nui Online I and II? The various Racer games?

Also, nice build. Will you try to do the interiors for the buildings?

OH MY GOD I REGRET ANYTHING BAD I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT YOU.