Author Topic: Keonesan's Livestream - Super Meat Boy (Offline)  (Read 459 times)

Hey guys it's been a while! I've been gone from the forums for quite some time now, and since I finally found some free time in my busy life I decided to continue my unfinished marathon of Penumbra. livestream games.

CLICK HERE

Game: Super Meat Boy
Commentators: Me, TheRussian, Nikki, Ultimamax
Event Began: 1:30 PM
Event Ended: 3:50 PM
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:47:57 PM by keonesan »

NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NIGHTMARES NOPE

Get yo asses in here.

Tell the person to stop saying to kill Septimus. You need him for the glitch skill book. Even if you don't use it as a glitch, it's legitimate for one time use.

Edit: Sorry, I was pissed she wouldn't stop saying it when I'm saying and knowing that's wrong. You CAN kill him, but you need him if you want the book.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:03:14 PM by MegaScientifical »

Tell the loving moron to stop saying to kill Septimus. You need him for the glitch skill book. Even if you don't use it as a glitch, it's legitimate for one time use.
If you're going to care about abusing glitches you just use the damn console and cheat.

You're saying don't use the book because it can be glitched? I was just pointing out what people really know it for. He was killing the guy because Nikki wouldn't stop saying "Kill him. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to." over and over... You're not supposed to kill him, you need him if you want cooler stuff.

You're saying don't use the book because it can be glitched? I was just pointing out what people really know it for. He was killing the guy because Nikki wouldn't stop saying "Kill him. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to." over and over... You're not supposed to kill him, you need him if you want cooler stuff.
No you dense sack. I'm saying if the only reason you care about an NPC is to glitch him for stats then just use the console to cheat instead.

He played SCP-087-B and kept criticizing it - then he had a heart attack.

there are 2 other people in the stream with me, is he gonna do another stream or something?