Author Topic: What do you guys know about scooters?  (Read 899 times)

Engine scooters specifically, not the skate related ones. I'm looking into getting a scooter for fun and short distance purposes and I'm having a dilemma on knowing what scooters are generally street legal. I'm looking for a retro scooter with at least a 50cc engine. If I recall MackTheHunter bought something similar right?

scooters can drive

that's all i know

I have an electric scooter, but it's one of those crappy Razor scooters.

I have an electric scooter, but it's one of those crappy Razor ones.

this

That you use them to scoot around, for scootin' purposes.

I have an electric scooter, but it's one of those crappy Razor scooters.
those are for lazy people
foot power is the way to go!

I think you need a specific license for one over here unless it's under 50cc. Not too sure, but I've driven my cousin's one quite a lot. Limits at 60km/h, unfortunately.

Segways are better! :cookieMonster:

I think you need a specific license for one over here unless it's under 50cc. Not too sure, but I've driven my cousin's one quite a lot. Limits at 60km/h, unfortunately.

I know that a man was seen leaving the scene of a school shooting in Toulouse... on a scooter.

bump
not where I live, all you need is to be either 16 or older and have a helmet equipped. Anything that goes over 30mph is considered a motorcycle.

They scoot along at speeds between 0 and 1000 mph

Great if you can't ride a bike!
Great if you want to end your life!
Great if you want to get knifed!
Great if y- you know what just get a wife.

you can't ride...

nevermind

SCOOTALOO SCOOT SCOOT SCOOTALOO

I'm assuming anything with a license plate, brake light, turn signals, and can keep up with the speed of traffic is street legal. Im just going off of reasons why the police don't let me ride my ATV on the streets haha.