Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25862 times)

Hey Tok long time no see. You just reminded me of this video though. Pretty sure HP talks at some point in it. The game was You, HPRC, Pred, Slick, Max and I iirc.

Man, my voice was pretty high pitched back then

Also if he happened to kill himself (I don't know) with prescription medication then it was drug related wasn't it?

By definition, in a short answer, yes. Doesn't matter how he died. Doesn't change who he was.

Man, my voice was pretty high pitched back then

lol

HP says, "Alright, I'm medic, I got it" at around 1:20. I miss his voice.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:50:40 PM by Radon »

lol

Really though, only 2 years since that was uploaded, can't believe how different I sounded back then

Rest in peace.

I have some memories of him, like once on RTB on the MotE server I built some building which Radical set up as storefront of an illegal drug/weapon dealership and we had to keep it secret from HPRC. I always thought he was older than me, though.

It's funny how life takes away things you like most.

Sorry for your loss, Radon.

Weird, HPRC was in RotB and BB with me.

I just realized recently HPRC asked me a few times to play a game with him, and I turned him down cause I was busy or wasn't in the mood :C

I just realized recently HPRC asked me a few times to play a game with him, and I turned him down cause I was busy or wasn't in the mood :C

Same. He kept telling me to get TOR to play with him and I kept telling him it flopped. Look at steam.

Its weird knowing that another person who played and enjoyed this game isn't here anymore. I didn't even know him but its still sad.
It seems like most of the time when people play Blockland, no one sees anyone else as actual people.

Rest in peace HPRC, I hope you had a good life.

what..hes ded?
 GHA GC GC FGLFSGSF

ill miss you HPRC :'c

even though i never really knew him
i still miss that guy
rest in peace man

Oh god, I knew that guy :c
Who..?
So, what happened to your "im the victim help feel sympathy for me" act from your drama?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:28:12 PM by Aphtonites »

i feel depressed now  :panda:

i've never met you before, you sounded like a decent chap,

RIP

Photos of HP, his sister and his father. I find it depressing that 2/3 of the people in these pictures are gone. Excuse the text overlay, it's from his sister's facebook.