Author Topic: Zimmy - "not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok?"  (Read 4382 times)

Oh God I'm so scared you make a drama about me to what? Humiliate me? To shame me. I'm just telling you York, karma is a bitch. PLUS YOU HAVE MANY DRAMAS about your self. So instead of loving going around the Internet and trying to hurt someones confidence, why don't you talk about it instead or at least just PM them.
eh... i got drama'd wasnt so bad, just, move on with your life and get over that york likes to be butt hurt.

No.
100%
I beg to differ.

Yorktown, Diggy, and even I have developed long lasting, beautiful CityRPGs.

On top of reaching 40 players with my CityRPG, I also developed my city into a skyscraper metropolis with the help of Sylvanor, Lordy Lord, Drake, Mrcookie, Swat725, and many others.

So no, not all CityRPGs are failures.

I'll be reopening with original features and a clean new city in the matter of weeks.

Then why wouldn't he just use his city RPG mod.

Oh God I'm so scared you make a drama about me to what? Humiliate me? To shame me. I'm just telling you York, karma is a bitch. PLUS YOU HAVE MANY DRAMAS about your self. So instead of loving going around the Internet and trying to hurt someones confidence, why don't you talk about it instead or at least just PM them.
You have more dramas than York

York, not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok? Me and mops have way of talking.

Honstly, that is messed up.

Aren't like 90% of cityRPs failures

Depends on how you define "a failure". That's like saying that all freebuilds and servers that is just up for the day are failures.

I beg to differ.

Yorktown, Diggy, and even I have developed long lasting, beautiful CityRPGs.

On top of reaching 40 players with my CityRPG, I also developed my city into a skyscraper metropolis with the help of Sylvanor, Lordy Lord, Drake, Mrcookie, Swat725, and many others.

So no, not all CityRPGs are failures.

I'll be reopening with original features and a clean new city in the matter of weeks.
mine and hankyjes failed cause hankyje abused and i got tired of arguing with him

Oh God I'm so scared you make a drama about me to what? Humiliate me? To shame me.
Thats not the point of drama at all, this is the point where you made yourself handicapped.

I'm just telling you York, karma is a bitch.
Well too bad my friend.

PLUS YOU HAVE MANY DRAMAS about your self.
Mind if you post those links about my drama about me? In fact there was one drama topic about me created by custard (there was two because one was in general discussion and was moved to drama, and the other one that custard made again because he posted in the wrong section). This isn't even related anyways, in fact my last drama was about two years ago I believe, and I've changed so you may want to look back at my recent posts, again.

So instead of loving going around the Internet and trying to hurt someones confidence, why don't you talk about it instead or at least just PM them.
You've ignored my previous post once again, that wouldn't work out anyways.

Besides Zimmy, you've already created a deeper hole for yourself, it is not my fault when the blockland community thinks that you're an idiot.

eh... i got drama'd wasnt so bad, just, move on with your life and get over that york likes to be butt hurt.
And when was the last time when I was "butthurt" in this thread or somewhere else? I wasn't butthurt at all, good job missing the point.

Drama section needs to be removed...... I'm sorry many people get hurt by this. AND FOR forget SAKE IM NOT JOOKIA GOD DAMMIT. Jookia is 10x cooler than align of us anyways.

Drama section needs to be removed...... I'm sorry many people get hurt by this.

If the Drama section was removed, these topics would simply clutter up Off-Topic. Better to just have them dumped in this one section and ignore the section altogether.

Yeah true i just hate seeing people get so hurt by words

Yeah true i just hate seeing people get so hurt by words
Have of the people cause themselves to get hurt by others, If half of them didnt do the thing that caused it they wouldnt be crying/sad

I am going to try to stop posting on drama cause all it does is get me into some deep stuff every time....