18 (35.3%)
Beast
2 (3.9%)
Giant
4 (7.8%)
Rowboats
9 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT  (Read 27428 times)

About:
This server is a game where you take upon the maximum of 10 people in a stadium. Playing multiple gamemodes like Giants, Duels or even a free-for-all. Giants is a option where you have two normal people against a huge giant, which you have to take down before you get pummeled by the giant's huge fists of glory. Duels however is a option where you get two people to take on each other, the winning person gets points and they will be able to spend them on the shops buying extras. I don't really have to explain free-for-all for you, it's pretty self explanatory.

This is not a game which uses any Slayer based modifications, this is purely based of my own knowledge of events. As well as that I have topped the server off with a pretty nice build in which you will be fighting each other on.

Game Types:

Deathmatch

Classic one on one battle to the end. Thus showing your true skills in the line of the gladiator arena.

Free for All

A set of 8 people fighting in order to be getting a line of victories in the line of the score board.

Giant

2 people go head to head against a Giant. Once the giant is defeated, the 2 people must face each other in a final duel for the glory.

Beast

An unmerciful bot that seeks suffering and destruction. He will stop at nothing to utterly tear you to shreds. There's no hope when fighting this monster.

Team Deathmatch

2 vs 2 match, involving teamwork and cooperation.

Rowboats

Two boats battle it out in the arenas pool!

Game Layout:

Once someone has won a round, they get the opportunity to operate.

They have the ability to chose the gametype

This person has chosen Free for all. When it's chosen, there will be glowing pads around the arena, and players must walk onto the pads to enter the arena.

Once there is the maximum amount of players in the arena, you may chose their weapon

Once everybody has equipped their weapon, you may start the game

You can either start the game immediately, or enable mines then start the game.

During the match, you can summon meteors [There will be more to come]

(Meteors)

Once the match is over, you click the winning or stalemate button, and the cycle is repeated.

Other Features:

Shop

Here you can spend the points you've earned. Rack up points by dueling in the arena.

Music Selection

Players can select the music for the next match

Recreation

These don't have much purpose, but they're just there to pass a bit of time.

Admin Applications:
We need plenty of Admins to look after this server as the Arena is based on events and somebody could quit whilst they're in the Operators box, which could mess up the entire game system. You could say this game is very "fragile".

Application

Name:

BL_ID:

Tell me a bit about yourself:

Who recommends you (Please +2):

What servers you have been an admin on:

Administration List

bµbbler (ID 9772) = Host
Darren (ID 7893) = Admin
Tetris (ID 4603) = Admin
Blocker is Cake (ID 15291) = Admin
iMoriarty (ID 9783) = Admin
Mr.Noßody (ID 6480) = Admin
Dawn (ID 20629) = Admin
Neski (ID 9153) = Admin
YoungRotations (ID 12457) = Admin
Untamed (ID 28481) = Admin
Funkadelic (ID 14373) = Admin
huddles (ID 21329) = Admin
Big Brother (ID 8294) = Admin
Block Box (ID 18489) = Admin
Ayxrion (ID 6197) = Admin
TomTom (ID 3694) =  Admin
Cat123 (ID 23462) = Admin

Other notes

Title art made by Tetris (ID 4603)

This server will be updated frequently by bµbbler and Darren. Also being an admin would give you priority to submit different game options within this server. Enjoy!

Please feel free to post suggestions and ideas for the server.

This server will be transferring to one of Kalphiter's top end servers soon, which will be able to have more players in the server!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:05:13 PM by bµbbler »

Name: Sun_Monocle

BL_ID: 18947

Tell me a bit about yourself: I come here often, i lose almost every match but i still have fun. I'm a Friendly Rainbow guy who likes everyone (except for admin abusers, i hate those.)

Recommendations: I'm so stupid, i don't even know what you mean by this.

What servers you have been an admin on: Mine (duh), BlackLando's, Chesemaster55's, Headhunter's, LurBree's, Jericho's, and GhostGamer's.

Tell me a bit about yourself: I come here often, i lose almost every match but i still have fun. I'm a Friendly Rainbow guy who likes everyone (except for admin abusers, i hate those.)

What servers you have been an admin on: Mine (duh), BlackLando's, Chesemaster55's, Headhunter's, LurBree's, Jericho's, and GhostGamer's.
Sup sun

Killerkirby
BL-ID: 26462
Hey i would love to go for admin on this. I am a master eventer and have helped many servers with their Brick and Bot problems. Any eventing i can do
Reccomendations: I dont remember names well
Servers: Names may be a bit off
A medival RP
Eventing with bots
Death run

This looks loving epic.

Name: James Austin (Jamez)
BL_ID: 6641
Reason to become admin: I don't completely hold grudges against people through servers. I am tipsy of them and rage at them if provoked less than when I wouldnt have met him (You probably didn't understand that o3o). I also greet people nicely, MOST OF THE TIME >=D. Anyways, the more I can help, the more oblidged I am to doing so.

Recommendations: Let's get some night sky painting! And have like, a bigger field OUTSIDE THE REAL THING, that is like, a tournament. And with that there would be an observation room, with milk, cookies, cookies and milk, milk and cookies, a bubbler statue, some couches.....AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF TO DECORATE >=D

This is a brilliant idea.

This is a brilliant idea.

I agree. It is pretty amazing, as i've seen so far.

The only thing is that the beast moves too fast.

Other than that it's perfect.

This will go under viewing soon.

Killerkirby
BL-ID: 26462
Hey i would love to go for admin on this. I am a master eventer and have helped many servers with their Brick and Bot problems. Any eventing i can do
Reccomendations: I dont remember names well
Servers: Names may be a bit off
A medival RP
Eventing with bots
Death run
Declined.

Name: James Austin (Jamez)
BL_ID: 6641
Reason to become admin: I don't completely hold grudges against people through servers. I am tipsy of them and rage at them if provoked less than when I wouldnt have met him (You probably didn't understand that o3o). I also greet people nicely, MOST OF THE TIME >=D. Anyways, the more I can help, the more oblidged I am to doing so.

Recommendations: Let's get some night sky painting! And have like, a bigger field OUTSIDE THE REAL THING, that is like, a tournament. And with that there would be an observation room, with milk, cookies, cookies and milk, milk and cookies, a bubbler statue, some couches.....AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF TO DECORATE >=D
This will go under viewing soon.

Name: Kirk Gamble

BL_ID:34274

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm a good admin I'm not a bad person i respect people

Recommendations:?

What servers you have been an admin on: Dawns servers, Jkaarts servers

Name:Lugnut1206

BL_ID:16807

Tell me a bit about yourself:I'm an excellent eventor and scripter.

Recommendations:
Pecon7
Sirlancelot7
Probably Jetz, but he's so unpredictable..

What servers you have been an admin on:
Hankyje's server most recently, Co-Host, Lead Scripter
Pecon7's server - SA
Sirlancelot7's server - SA
Untamed's server - SA (even though its rarely up)
Tetris's server - A (not sure about this one)
various other servers I have friend level obligatory(?) admin on..

Note- if I am made an admin, I will aspire to be a SA, as that is where I do my best work.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:13:51 PM by Lugnut1206 »