Author Topic: Non-Working Chest  (Read 5935 times)

By that you mean insult them again? No.
Not only.
I present legitimate proof almost the entire time. Look at my posts.

Not only.
I present legitimate proof almost the entire time. Look at my posts.

I noticed. But you defend your points even tho they are wrong, and you know that.

I noticed. But you defend your points even tho they are wrong, and you know that.
Aware, get the forget over it. You are saying he is steadfastly wrong in his opinion just as you are in yours, and neither of you will ever come to an agreement, so the both of you, stop.

Kaph stop being a bitch and leave the guy alone. There's no need for angsty teens here.

Aware, get the forget over it. You are saying he is steadfastly wrong in his opinion just as you are in yours, and neither of you will ever come to an agreement, so the both of you, stop.

I am sick of this guy bitching out the addons Ghille and I make on everytopic.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:33:50 AM by Aware »

No.
Almost the entire time they are right, and if they are wrong I point it out and cease arguing.

Kaph stop being a bitch and leave the guy alone. There's no need for angsty teens here.
I'm totally calm and content. I'm not angsty what-so-ever at this point.
However if you're trying to avoid angsty teens, then why are you poking around the Blockland Forums?
Not to say that the community is composed of all angsty teens, but there are a considerable amount of them here - me not included.

I am sick of this guy bitching out the addons Ghille and I make on everytopic.
Are you serious? I came to this topic just to see if _Dark_ did something wrong with the Add-On, and when I realized he didn't I had no intent of coming back. But people like you brought me back to it. _Dark_ responded under the assumption that I was striking him down over this when I clearly was not. I even responded saying I was not attacking him but you guys still assumed I was.

(...)
I like how you assume I'm attacking your add-on, when I specifically said you didn't do something horrible with it. I'm complimenting you. (...)
I'm not judging you, I was simply checking to see if you made a design error. (...)

Read my posts before responding.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:04:52 PM by Kaphonaits »