Author Topic: How do you have a blue screen of death?  (Read 2086 times)

take out the ram and only put it halfway back in

your school probably has the same system of mine, where we have to open a personal profile to use the computer, in which case you probably shouldn't go around loving stuff up.

Today some freak pull'd out the power cable of our school server... :/
Everything crashed while we watched a film :/
And now it's somehow destroyed (atleast the teachers tell us) and will take days (or weeks) to repair it.

Today some freak pull'd out the power cable of our school server... :/
Everything crashed while we watched a film :/
And now it's somehow destroyed (atleast the teachers tell us) and will take days (or weeks) to repair it.
How does a random "freak" access the school server? Seems like bad security.

I accidently caused a blue screen of death due to a batch file and a character space glitch, it was probably just a fluke though

My pc does it whenever there is a new version of a driver it uses availiable, it only stops when i download the new versio n

loving everything
forget the computer with a rake. That'll do it.

Get ubuntu 10.10 on a CD/DVD
Put that in the PC
Go to C:/Windows/System32
remove Utilman.exe
copy CMd.exe and name the copy Utilman.exe
Restart PC
Got to the help guy (idk where it is but dont log in before)
Instead of help guy you get a Cmd with access to EVERYTHING ON THE PC.
Fool around with it
Change your account to admin
Delete registry

Except the problem that Ubuntu doesn't natively support NTFS
Use the SysInternals BSoD screensaver instead, much safer and you get an awesome reaction if you make it unexpected.
I used it one time as an April Fools joke to my brother by replacing Firefox.exe with an application that opens "C:\BSOD.scr -p", he freaked out and turned off the computer and came to me about the issue. I started saying random things, then I came out with the standard "April Fools!" He hits me and never forgave me

Absolutely easiest way is to execute "taskkill /F /IM winlogon.exe" in "run" or search.

Except the problem that Ubuntu doesn't natively support NTFS
Actually, it does.

Why must people screw with school computers? What a waste of tax money. The school knows nothing so one computer with a BSoD and they replace it.