Author Topic: Hot Girls v4  (Read 385387 times)

unless pusillanimous individual or starfish is showing, it shouldn't be considered against the rules in my book. boobs are just milk jugs on your chest, what's the big deal?

unless pusillanimous individual or starfish is showing, it shouldn't be considered against the rules in my book. boobs are just milk jugs on your chest, what's the big deal?
um................boobs need to be hidden because they are a distraction. what if a naked woman walks by a crane operator? he gets distracted and drops his load. then it lands on an orphanage. then it explodes into fire and burns down a forest. then it spreads everywhere and kills all plants. oxygen levels drop down. humans go extinct. the earth turns into an acidic carbon dioxide gas planet. all life dies. all because of your stupid innocent boobs

In a perfect world we would all walk around naked anyway

what if a naked woman walks by a crane operator? he gets distracted and drops his load.
he sure does

In a perfect world we would all walk around naked anyway

but ugly people would be naked too

but ugly people would be naked too
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to take. Or we could just send them all to their own country.

It's a sacrifice I'm willing to take. Or we could just send them all to their own country.

tumblr would not stand for that

less talk more hot girls plz

statistically you're more likely to see and average looking person than a below-average looking person. if that wasn't obvious already.

statistically you're more likely to see and average looking person than a below-average looking person. if that wasn't obvious already.

there'd still be a greater push for healthier lifestyles  :cookieMonster:

boobs are just milk jugs on your chest, what's the big deal?

milk > poop

You'll understand when you're older.

On topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdAkQJkMB4 (Name: 倉持由香)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:15:50 AM by MegaScientifical »

(Name: 倉持由香)
It's happening!

You finally told us that chick's name!