Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250681 times)

-snip-
New Preview
Wow filipe you perv, taking closeups of its rear.

Is it a skoda? It look like one

Wow filipe you perv, taking closeups of its rear.

Lol what the hell... really? xD

really, just a nice luxury car.

Porche Panamera

It looks like stuff.
Yeah right cool story bro, then why everybody loves my cars? You are just a troll get a life

I just think i might die that car is so ugly

I just think i might die that car is so ugly
Front beautiful but the rest of it sooooooooo ugly it looks like it backed into a shed

[]
New Preview
You really needed to copy paste the whole post?
No?

Yeah right cool story bro, then why everybody loves my cars? You are just a troll get a life
The reply was clearly directed at the Porsche Panamera, not you. And I have to agree. That Porsche looks like rubbish. If you consider making a Porsche, make sure to model it after the curvy 911 from the 70's/80's.  

Also: @Ark RESIZE THAT GODDAMN PICTURE!

The reply was clearly directed at the Porsche Panamera, not you. And I have to agree. That Porsche looks like rubbish. If you consider making a Porsche, make sure to model it after the curvy 911 from the 70's/80's.  

Also: @Ark RESIZE THAT GODDAMN PICTURE!
No it wasn't, I am really sure he hates everything I do, he even goes on my video topics and say that they are horrible and when I find him in Blockland he is always like "u sux at vidoes get a lief bitch, go kill yourself" stuff like this, maybe he is just a troll
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:18:03 PM by Filipe »

No it wasn't, I am really sure he hates everything I do, he even goes on my video topics and say that they are horrible and when I find him in Blockland he is always like "u sux at vidoes get a lief bitch, go kill yourself" stuff like this, maybe he is just a troll
Oh well. I'm glad to inform you that he's banned from the forums (at least for a while)

On topic: thats a nice interior!

It looks like stuff.
You see Freak, this is why I hate you + find you handicapped (And don't go like "U HAV NU RIGTS TEH SAI DAT!!11" because I do.)