Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 254883 times)

Just paint a car in yellow, simple as that.
Nonono, i mean the car that was in the vid "yellow car insanity", not just any yellow car.

Hey Filipe, I would love to see a Jaguar 3X Type 2003 (Or 2001, which ever is easier)

-snips-

-snips-
ew they are like super round and ugly, will never fit for blockland

ew they are like super round and ugly, will never fit for blockland
True, this isn't RoundLand anyways. :P

Topic, get off page 2 >=(

Topic, get off page 2 >=(
Wait until Filipe make models or make tell you if he want something different then he will bumb it.

I saw a dream last night, where Filipe had posted and finished the whole trackmania carpack.  When I woke up I was like "...wait.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!"

I saw a dream last night, where Filipe had posted and finished the whole trackmania carpack.  When I woke up I was like "...wait.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!"
Keep dreaming buddy, keep dreaming.

Keep dreaming buddy, keep dreaming.
It's kinda funny...sometimes I see dreams about add-ons that aren't even done yet (like models and stuff aren't done) and when they really are done, they are exactly like they were in the dream...Maybe I just play too much BL...or not enough...

It's kinda funny...sometimes I see dreams about add-ons that aren't even done yet (like models and stuff aren't done) and when they really are done, they are exactly like they were in the dream...Maybe I just play too much BL...or not enough...
I had a dream that I'd lost TF2
But then I woke up

Happens to me too. I had a dream that V21 came out, also had another when GTA V came out.

Happens to me too. I had a dream that V21 came out, also had another when GTA V came out.

WE ARE GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE THE FUTURE OF GAMING :O

Speedcart jet.

'Nuff said?