Author Topic: Test base  (Read 2171 times)

Its a base i made in Torque Constructor, its just a test base to see how well mirrors and a light works in Blockland

NOTE: The base comes with like 6 or 5 textures, but Constructor apparently thought i added new textures when i didn't, i was just scrolling through them, and looking how the base would look with some, but the base only has 1 texture, it only uses cement10.jpg

This shows the pulsing light, it changes from light blue to white

This shows how good a reflection looks when the reflection is set to 3 (half and half, so its kinda dark), your reflection can only be seen in 3rd person though

Put it in the Blockland folder, not in any folders in it, just the Blockland folder
base.zip - 0.60MB

You'll also need the Mission Editor to spawn it, after installing the mission editor and the test base, right click the shortcut on your desktop and go to properties and put in the target " -mod editor", so it looks like
"C:\Program Files\Blockland\Blockland.exe" -mod editor
Then open up the shortcut (after applying the changes you made to the target), start a server and hit F11 then hit F4, then go to "Interiors" then go through the folders that show up until you see another folder called "base", you should then see my interior in there, and then after spawning it, move it so its on the terrain/interior or just leave it where it is, then go to Edit, then click Relight Scene, and there

Now Its In the Right Spot :D

Downloading, sounds cool.

Maybe you could make a map for it so we don't have to got through the trouble of using the Mission Editor?

CRAP, RELIGHT SCENE CRASHES BL! FUUUUUCK!!!!

I'm thinking of making a map with interiors and all, but it sounds tough for me XD

I'll think about it, maybe i'll get some ideas

Looks kinds similar to that Halo thing.

I was thinking of the blood gulch base when making it too, i wanted to make something, a little similar :P

Bump :D

dude! dont bump your own topic you pandaing friend!

You loving fail. You just loving fail.
READ THE FREAKIN' POST TIMES!!!!!111

THIS WAS 4 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!1