Author Topic: Modular Terrain Brick Extra Prints  (Read 3994 times)

Modular Terrain Brick Extra Prints

I've seen a few people asking for specific prints for [GSF] Ghost's popular Modular Terrain Bricks, so I decided to go ahead and start making them.

Corner Road Print

I edited [GSF] Ghost's road print to create this. The only issue is a small white line at the very edge of the brick that I can't figure out how to get rid of. It's not very noticeable, so I decided to upload it anyway. If you can figure out how to get rid of it, PM me the new image and I'll replace it and add your name to the credits.

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to request textures, I'll try my hand at making them.

Love you.
So much

Now we need stuff like-
-Building prints, so we can simulate buildings
-some more stone/metal prints

Love you.
So much

Now we need stuff like-
-Building prints, so we can simulate buildings
-some more stone/metal prints

That's what I'm planning on adding next.

DL'd. Good job, these look good.

Perhaps a brick pattern print?

This is great, but could you convert it to work with the 4x bricks? I'm going to release an update very soon which will make all the brick texture co-ordinates uniform with the 4x brick (i.e., a 32x brick will no longer have a stretched texture over it). I had to break up the road texture into pieces for it to still work, otherwise it would just repeat along the larger bricks:

I had to break up the road texture into pieces for it to still work, otherwise it would just repeat along the larger bricks

Oh god I love you.

This is great, but could you convert it to work with the 4x bricks? I'm going to release an update very soon which will make all the brick texture co-ordinates uniform with the 4x brick (i.e., a 32x brick will no longer have a stretched texture over it). I had to break up the road texture into pieces for it to still work, otherwise it would just repeat along the larger bricks:
-snip-

I'll make the revisions as soon as you release the update.

I have a request if you don't mind, I use these roads on pretty much save I've made.

I had the idea of making one that's half of the road so that the texture isn't stretched on the larger roads. Main reason I'm asking is that the prints included don't include a sidewalk, and since adding sidewalks would make the roads deter from 32, 64, and 128 It'd be hard to work around that.

I have a request if you don't mind, I use these roads on pretty much save I've made.

-snip-

I had the idea of making one that's half of the road so that the texture isn't stretched on the larger roads. Main reason I'm asking is that the prints included don't include a sidewalk, and since adding sidewalks would make the roads deter from 32, 64, and 128 It'd be hard to work around that.

[GSF] Ghost said he's redoing how certain textures are applied (roads), so once he releases that I'll look into it.

[GSF] Ghost said he's redoing how certain textures are applied (roads), so once he releases that I'll look into it.

Cool.

I see my car on the picture!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:34:13 AM by Filipe »

I see my car on the picture!

That's gotta be the greatest feeling in the world.

I just got the idea of using Squideeys brick textures as prints, old ones and new ones.

Should not this be in faces, decals, and prints?