Author Topic: Drowned in Sorrow. (Doktor Mode)  (Read 11690 times)

Blood?

Possibly. But what could it mean altogether?

THERE ARE EVIL DUDES AHEAD!

Maybe we have to kill something?

Hmmm... but what?

YOU!

This is pointless speculation, lets just go

Lets try and find whatever we need to kill.

Alright.

> Goes to the Mess Hall's main door.

Huh? It's locked. There seems to be bloodied handprints on the door. Maybe someone was trying to get out.

> Looks for a blood trail that might lead to a corpse.

> Finds one and starts following it.

> Goes into the Maintenance Room.

> Finds the body of a dead doctor with a note on his body.

This corpse looks fresh. He must've just died.

He looks pretty mutilated, I'll just take the note just in case.

> Reads the note.

Code: [Select]
(This part is written in blood) I'm sorry Dr. White...

(This part is written in normal ink) Test Log 09-7C: Subject 453267 (Alex Miller):

The patient seems to be having sporadic behavior, he begins to ramble when no one is around, he starts breaking out into tears whenever the mention of his mother happens. He seems to be suffering from depression and a mix of other disorders. We have given him a book and a pen. We left him with the book and the pen for 5 days and returned to see that he left the book and pen in the center of the cell and was in the corner of the cell, rambling again. We found out that the book was filled with writing, but not in ink, but blood. He kept writing "Self Delete" and "death". At the last page, something odd happened, the words were no longer written in blood, but in ink. He started to write a small story about his mother. After that we found out that the source of his insanity came from the death of his mother. She committed Self Delete in his room when he was about 10. That event may have caused him to go insane. We have given him some anti-depressants. He has calmed down a bit, but still not to the point where he is cured.

###END OF TEST LOG###

Test Log 09-8B: Subject 453267 (Alex Miller):

The patient has shown very little improvement, all he does is just stare out the barred window. We have tried getting doctors to communicate with him, but he won't talk. After letting roam around the asylum a bit, he began to have hallucinations, and killed two doctors. He fled into the abandoned parts of the asylum. His whereabouts are unknown.

###END OF TEST LOG###

> Thought begin to flood my mind.

Yell that note pagestretched like an absolute mofo

> Tries to yell "PAGESTRETCH!" but the thoughts clouding my mind seem to make me toungetied.

> Tries again.

> Clouded thoughts stop me.

<No, I'm not going to try again.>

> Puts the note in my inventory.

> Hears pain and agony in the mess hall.

> Runs out to see what happened.

> Sees the guard brutally wounded, and another man who looked like a doctor.

Hey! What are you doing to him!?

<No, I'm not going to try again.>

> Puts the note in my inventory.

> Hears pain and agony in the mess hall.

> Runs out to see what happened.

> Sees the guard brutally wounded, and another man who looked like a doctor.

Hey! What are you doing to him!?
Slowly walk up to the doctor while trying to look friendly then stab him in the neck

he's clearly hostile.