Author Topic: The Online Practice SAT Test - Not the PSAT  (Read 768 times)

I'm scheduled to take the SAT tomorrow, so today I decided to take a practice version of the test online. Hopefully I can score 2400 on the real deal so I won't have to bother taking it again.

Discuss this and other SAT/PSAT stuff.

EDIT: Referring to this SAT
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:44:24 PM by Doomonkey »

I know what the SAT is, I had to take it in 3-8th grades, but what do you mean scoring a "2400"
the SAT I'm talking about, you score a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in each of the subjects you take, the best being 4
it stands for Stanford Achievement Test, are we talking about the same thing?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:44:47 PM by Night Fox »

I just realized a mistake, I meant Stanford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Achievement_Test_Series

we use the ACT for college stuff

I just realized a mistake, I meant Stanford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Achievement_Test_Series

we use the ACT for college stuff
Yeah. I will probably take the ACT sometime eventually too. Depending on the college I plan to go to.

I literally just took the ACT this morning.

Other than that ACT and SAT are not according to states, it's according to what College or University you want to apply to. They decide on what you need to take.

Alabama is gay because you have to take both SAT and ACT

Alabama is gay for a lot of reasons :panda:

SWEET HOME ALABAMA
dudu duuu dududu duuu duuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why would you stop taking it after one time? You should take it every chance you get and get closer to a perfect score.

Wrong test, xD. Meant the ACT

not anymore...
alabama took out the SAT like last year I think

I'm so forgeted...I'm taking it tomorrow too (taking it again in May or June, but still). Last time I did a practice test, I missed like 20 questions total and got a 3 on my unfinished essay.

I'm so forgeted...I'm taking it tomorrow too (taking it again in May or June, but still). Last time I did a practice test, I missed like 20 questions total and got a 3 on my unfinished essay.
Got 6 (12) (100%) on the essay. The trick is to look at their samples of good ones. Every single one uses personal experiences. You can really just make them up.

I'm already doing some PSAT prep testing.

Apparently, I absolutely SUCK at math while my critical reading and writing skills are magic wonder ninja.

Welp that was better than I thought.

Still forgeted up the essay though.