Author Topic: Eating all the time  (Read 619 times)

So for breakfast I had a bagel, a hot pocket, 2 eggs, and 2 bowls of cereal.

I finished off a bag of grapes with half of them left, and 1 package of Ritz crackers.

For lunch I had 1 box of Totino's pizza rolls and ramen noodles. And for dinner I had some Long John Silver's, which was 2 pieces of chicken, 2 pieces of fish, 4 hush puppies, cole slaw, and fries. Im still hungry 30 minutes after finishing dinner.

This has been going on for the past week, no stomach pains at all.
What's wrong with me :c

Nothing, you're 14, as am I.

I eat all the time. Don't worry.

The  transformation.....

I've had a slice of cake, half a takeaway pizza, a yoghurt and that's it for today.

/Iamhealthy

I eat like every 2 hours. :c

All day I've had:
1 bagel with jam

I'm ready for bed.

All day I've had:
1 bagel with jam

I'm ready for bed.
H-h-how?

Also, Happy Birthday.

H-h-how?

Also, Happy Birthday.

I don't eat much. :S
Tonight I might go to dairy queen and have birthday icecream though. :o

Dr.Slugger: but
Dr.Slugger: but
Dr.Slugger: Im 6'1
Dr.Slugger: does this mean
Dr.Slugger: my transformation
Dr.Slugger: will make me taller?
Dr.Slugger: xD
Frontrox: INto a fox
Frontrox: like me
Dr.Slugger: SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVENTURE!
Frontrox: No
Frontrox: Its pretty painful
Frontrox: :c
Frontrox: Im going to post this chat, it'll probably help if someone knows how to reverse this ;-;

It's called a fast metabolism. You're supposed to have one when you're a teenager. It'll slow down eventually, but for now: enjoy the fact that you can eat boat loads without getting sick.

I have the same problem, I'm always hungry.

I'm 6'4'' and not very fat, but my preferable breakfast is 4+ bowls of cereal, Costco muffin, and a snack at school in the morning. For lunch I like to have a sandwich, pizza slice (thick school pizza), soda, cookie(s), and whatever else I have packed. For dinner I'll eat 2+ portions depending on how much I like it, then a large serving of dessert. That night I'll be starving as I go to bed.

:|

It's called a fast metabolism. You're supposed to have one when you're a teenager. It'll slow down eventually, but for now: enjoy the fact that you can eat boat loads without getting sick.

I have the same problem, I'm always hungry.

I'm 6'4'' and not very fat, but my preferable breakfast is 4+ bowls of cereal, Costco muffin, and a snack at school in the morning. For lunch I like to have a sandwich, pizza slice (thick school pizza), soda, cookie(s), and whatever else I have packed. For dinner I'll eat 2+ portions depending on how much I like it, then a large serving of dessert. That night I'll be starving as I go to bed.

:|

wow...
The most I eat without a special occasion is half a slice of my school's sorry excuse for pizza and a carton of chocolate milk. Then maybe whatever amount of dinner I can finish, which is usually small. Then I pour myself a glass of sprite and go to bed.