Author Topic: Weapon:BoomRRR dubble barrel shotgun(pump action) Beta model  (Read 9015 times)

This makes me think...
A gun with two barrels, called the "Survival Gun". One barrel fires rifle rounds, the other barrel fires shotgun shells.
Just an idea.
this could be balanced out with a large time between shots, have the shotgun pellets work like the quake 3 shotgun (large spread, you have to be right up in someone's face to kill them from 100 health) and the rifle firing slightly to the left or right of the crosshair, depending on its position, and being fairly inaccurate with 25 damage. you sacrifice raw killing power for higher utility at close and medium range

This is a great gun, its just to big

if blockheads had arms the gun would be more centered and higher up on their shoulder. then again, if this game were realistic it would be no fun.

if blockheads had arms the gun would be more centered and higher up on their shoulder. then again, if this game were realistic it would be no fun.
exactly, i don't know why people make dumb ass complaints half the time, I have said this many times on many topics, if someone does not like it Then do not post a snooty ass remark/complaint about the gun, it's not needed at all.

Edit- This is also for a future refrence.  :panda:

exactly, i don't know why people make dumb ass complaints half the time, I have said this many times on many topics, if someone does not like it Then do not post a snooty ass remark/complaint about the gun, it's not needed at all.

Edit- This is also for a future refrence.  :panda:

yea, i really dont get what the big deal is with the hands, i like them, but i like them how they are, i don't get the whole rave about the gloves or anything like that, but i think hands are nice, especially when they have regular blocko skin.

especially when they have regular blocko skin.

I'm sorry but this weapon is hilarious.

It needs to be smaller and at least have glove-colored hands.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:11:51 PM by Shell »

idk why but it reminds me of a carrot

If the barrels were farther apart, it could be used as two.

This makes me think...
A gun with two barrels, called the "Survival Gun". One barrel fires rifle rounds, the other barrel fires shotgun shells.
Just an idea.
Bushido sorta might implement this on T+T, except his implementation is a chargeable shotgun.