Author Topic: The New Halo Pack V1.2 Official Release (Fixed the Pelican Issue)  (Read 72903 times)

Two things.

1. I'm shocked you haven't made Warthog variants yet. Please tell me you are.

2. I personally think the front of the Pelican should be less "blocko". An example of this is Heedicalking's Pelican.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:54:51 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Explain to me why you bumped this?

Because.

It's a nice weapons set, with complimentary vehicles that are also pro.

Plus, I use only the vehicles at my server, and I'm tired of using only the Pelican and Scorpion as the only vehicles from Halo. Halo has nicer vehicles; in my opinion, they should be made.

Two things.
2. I personally think the front of the Pelican should be less "blocko". An example of this is Heedicalking's Pelican.
-snip-
now only if you can do this
midway's script + head's model = win

is there a way to get it? i would gladly rig it up to work w/ it

Are you still planning on implementing ammo?

what? Like their own ammo system, with ammo that can "Run Out"?

That's a good point; Blocko cars aren't exactly "blocko" like the rest of the things, they look more like action figure/doll cars.

Are you still working on this?

to an extent.

what? Like their own ammo system, with ammo that can "Run Out"?

and

is there a way to get it? i would gladly rig it up to work w/ it

???

Sorry for double tap, but once I update this abit I'm gonna let it slide for a while. And in turn I am going to start a pack of fully original weapons from my novel I'm writing called "Affiliate". I'm going to post to the ModDisc at a later date to see what the forum thinks. Until later, cyaz. :D

Make covenant weapons and i will love you forever

I love this pack.

"I'm and ODST BITCH"!

Respect.