Author Topic: Jazz - The BADmin (And bitch)  (Read 19802 times)

Wow guys. Cam got his key revoked.
What the hell, I mean, yeah he's a douche, but was that really worth it?
He got his key revoked? What?

I do admit maybe it was too far for revoking his key but he still is a handicap :/

Wow guys. Cam got his key revoked.
What the hell, I mean, yeah he's a douche, but was that really worth it?
Yep
Now, lets get yours revoked.

Um.  I don't deserve a key revoke, I've been playing this game for a long time, and stayed a quiet member of the community, a lot quieter than a lot of other people at least.  Slurpee did not deserve a key revoke, as he was simply telling people he didnt care if he was banned from the forums, that doesn't mean he should lose a $20 dollar key he purchased with his own money.  He plays the game the same way everyone else does, but all the sudden, out of all the trolls on Blockland he deserves a key revoke? And people like %1 still have thiers?  No, I don't believe that is just and fair.

He got his key revoked? What?

I do admit maybe it was too far for revoking his key but he still is a handicap :/
Yes, he is a handicap. Sometimes
But I agree, a key revoke is too far

Um.  I don't deserve a key revoke, I've been playing this game for a long time, and stayed a quiet member of the community, a lot quieter than a lot of other people at least.  Slurpee did not deserve a key revoke, as he was simply telling people he didnt care if he was banned from the forums, that doesn't mean he should lose a $20 dollar key he purchased with his own money.  He plays the game the same way everyone else does, but all the sudden, out of all the trolls on Blockland he deserves a key revoke? And people like %1 still have thiers?  No, I don't believe that is just and fair.
Yes, he is a handicap. Sometimes
But I agree, a key revoke is too far
I doubt Badspot would just revoke someones key like that.

He probably is a previously banned member and Badspot recognized his IP was connected to a banned account.

So he revoked his key.

Jazz is a known abuser anyway.

Slurpee/CameronOwnz has never been banned before, if you don't believe me that he cannot sign in with his key here's a picture:

Jazz is a known abuser anyway.
Okay? Thats cool.
Abusing admin doesnt deserve a key revoke?

Slurpee/CameronOwnz has never been banned before, if you don't believe me that he cannot sign in with his key here's a picture:

Okay? Thats cool.
Abusing admin doesnt deserve a key revoke?

Either there is something he isn't telling you or Badspot apparently got tired of idiots on his game.

I agree that the key revoke was waayyyy too far... and your way worse tha %1 for sure

Either there is something he isn't telling you or Badspot apparently got tired of idiots on his game.
I know everything about Slurpee.  And if Badspot was tired of idiots, a lot of people would be gone

I agree that the key revoke was waayyyy too far... and your way worse tha %1 for sure
What?

I know everything about Slurpee.  And if Badspot was tired of idiots, a lot of people would be gone
What?
I doubt you know EVERYTHING about him.

His key was revoked for a reason. You need to find out that reason.

Badspot doesn't deactivate a key just because.

I doubt you know EVERYTHING about him.

His key was revoked for a reason. You need to find out that reason.

I swear.  Nothing else is to be told.
His key is revoked.
And the only plausible reason is that he told people that he didn't care about being banned from the forums.
Which is still a long-stretch of plausible.
This is ridiculous

His key was revoked for a reason.

And that reason was?
Something he did in his past or what he did just now.

Something he did in his past or what he did just now.
No. He had no reason to get his key revoked. But it is.