Isaac Fox's City Rooftop Knife TDM

Author Topic: Isaac Fox's City Rooftop Knife TDM  (Read 2143 times)

Isaac Fox's
CITY ROOFTOP KNIFE TDM
Up and down and all around!

This build is a small section of a city where 4 coloured teams of players settle it on the rooftops.

STATS
No. of bricks: 8401
Map: Slate
Dedicated: No
Password: None

Music has also been added to the build. The music is Sonic Generations: Speed Highway - Classic. If you don't want music, just disable it in your options.

SCREENSHOTS

A bird's-eye-view of the build.

A building topped with a billboard advertising RTB. The fan's blades are deadly. This is where the yellow team spawns.

A factory-like building where the green team spawns. You can climb the ropes by rapidly clicking on them.

The tallest building with the big neon sign. Manage to scale it, and you'll be rewarded with a stick grenade that lies behind the neon sign.

This building at the back is where the red team spawns. Complete with a small interior and a British flag I decided to build. The transparent windows can be smashed by knifing them.

The blue team spawns on the roofs of the highway tunnels. I wanted to make vehicles driven by bots drive out of them, but for some reason, vehicle damage doesn't affect the player if the vehicle is driven by a bot.

Crane dude comes to the rescue to aid your climb of the tall tower. The crane's rope can also be climbed by rapidly clicking on it.

UPDATES
  • Various windows on the buildings have been given a light effect to make the city look more alive.

Feel free to give feedback. Of course, suggestions and ideas to improve the build will be necessary.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:06:58 PM by Isaac Fox »

The blue team spawns on the roofs of the highway tunnels. I wanted to make vehicles driven by bots drive out of them, but for some reason, vehicle damage doesn't effect the player if the vehicle is driven by a bot.
First of all, it's "affect".

Secondly, bots can damage if they are in the same minigame as the players

First of all, it's "affect".

Thanks. Edited.

Secondly, bots can damage if they are in the same minigame as the players

How do you bring bots in the minigame? Are you supposed to just spawn them while you're in the minigame?

Thanks. Edited.

How do you bring bots in the minigame? Are you supposed to just spawn them while you're in the minigame?
the owners of the bricks of the bots must be in minigame, as well as "all players bricks included"

if you're making the minigame that second part doesn't matter.

Pretty Good. Rooftop could use a tad bit more detail, but great concept. I'll be sure to drop by the server.

Guys, unfortunately, I cannot host today. I've been in trouble for middle-fingering a student at school. I'll probably get the chance tomorrow.

loving wiggers.

Looks cool.
Interesting idea to have a knife TDM on a rooftop I must say.

Very nice indeed. Maybe coloring the windows, like that few ones are lit up and others are dark? It would make it more... Alive.

Updated the OP by adding an updates section.

Amazing.
Everything about this build is likable.

It looks good. Maybe the city could ve expanded?

It looks good. Maybe the city could ve expanded?

I'm currently working on another project. Thanks to the new speedkart vehicle add-ons, I will be making a race track that uses the exact same theme as this build.

As you can see here, I even accepted a challenge of building banked track parts out of ramp bricks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:14:51 AM by Isaac Fox »

It looks nice. The battle field is a little cosy.

Guys, unfortunately, I cannot host today. I've been in trouble for middle-fingering a student at school. I'll probably get the chance tomorrow.

loving wiggers.

Ontopic:Looks neat, i'l drop by the server whenever i can.